I should be writing a lab rapport

Carts

Instead I got distracted by this well designed site. ( Dont worry I`m going to work after this)

Now to introduce myself,

I`m a veteran Halo player, been playing since Halo CE was released, got 2 and XBL and had the best online experience that will never be matched again. ( I dont think as many people will start being more friendly and use their mics like back then).

I have been active in growing the Halo community. I have been part of one of the first Halo podcasting clan since 2006 (Podtacular), I was an Overlord of one of the clans, we managed to play in the Bungie Humpday twice and even managed to have 7 actives clans at our peak. Our logo is my avatar, which is funny since this forum uses a very similar symbol. If you want to check us out, the site is in my profile, but i`m not here for advertising.

I am a student at University in Biology, which really cuts in my gaming time, but life goes on I suppose.

My favorite Halo game would be Halo 2.

Top 3 Xbox 360 games are: TESIV: Oblivion, CoD4:MW, NHL 12.

When I play Halo I always want to win, I dont yell or get mad at teammates, but I will take a leader role and inform my team on events in the game. I tend to vary in roles depending on my teams skill level, usually I need to be the slayer, but if another spartan is a better killing machine or if the oppertunity rises, I dont mind taking the objectives.

I really like the community of this site and the direction the administrating team seems to be heading. Hopefully, after release the community wont have that awful "after release effect" that really polluts forums.

• Like 1