Improving Halo 4

mega ultra geor

What do you think that is missing in halo 4 i mean It looks good for you ? Its missing something ?

I think it look good but please don't make it like cod 343 please!

They're not going to make it like Call of Duty. People need to stop thinking that they're going to remove what people enjoy about Halo and turn it into something completely unrecognizable. People also need to realise that Halo is in serious need of change. Not everyone is going to want to play the same, simple game over and over for the rest of the series. 343i believes they're doing right with what changes they're making, and we need to show them some respect for taking on the task of continuing the Halo series. We need to stop living in the past and accept change. We need to move on.

They're not going to make it like Call of Duty. People need to stop thinking that they're going to remove what people enjoy about Halo and turn it into something completely unrecognizable. People also need to realise that Halo is in serious need of change. Not everyone is going to want to play the same, simple game over and over for the rest of the series. 343i believes they're doing right with what changes they're making, and we need to show them some respect for taking on the task of continuing the Halo series. We need to stop living in the past and accept change. We need to move on.

Much as I agree that the series needs to move forward, I'm hesitant about this idea of 'custom loadouts', and probably will be until they clarify exactly what they mean. There are already enough custom-class-based FPS games out there, what makes Halo the most unique game on the market today is that it still sticks to the same basic formula, and adding things which radically change that - custom loadouts, adjustable character stats, whatever - only serve to lessen what makes Halo unique.

• Like 1

Much as I agree that the series needs to move forward, I'm hesitant about this idea of 'custom loadouts', and probably will be until they clarify exactly what they mean. There are already enough custom-class-based FPS games out there, what makes Halo the most unique game on the market today is that it still sticks to the same basic formula, and adding things which radically change that - custom loadouts, adjustable character stats, whatever - only serve to lessen what makes Halo unique.

I agree. One thing that makes halo halo is that everyone starts off on the same playing field in terms of what they have at their disposal.

As for the actual topic, we know and have seen way to little be able to start saying what they should/shouldn't change/add.