Armor

mega ultra geor

I personally enjoy his new armour more so than his armour from Halo 2 and Halo 3. I would think that, after Halo 3 and Halo: Reach, they would include plenty of customization for our Spartan characters. Shoulders, chests, helmets, knees, visors, etc. I don't see why we wouldn't have customization as good as, if not better than that offered in Reach.

I think his new armour is amazing, especially his hands, they look like their from Crysis! :D He needed an upgrade anyway and I'm loving it.

They seem to have taken quite a bit of inspiration from Crysis, actually - the hands, the bobbing HUD, even the guns to an extent. Not that that's a bad thing.

They seem to have taken quite a bit of inspiration from Crysis, actually - the hands, the bobbing HUD, even the guns to an extent. Not that that's a bad thing.

I noticed that aswell but I didn't want to start up a flame by mentioning to much about it (You know how people react to the smallest of things). Still, looks awesome.

I think we're quite a good forum as far as flaming goes, but I understand your caution especially if you're here from Bnet!

It's such a shame when people start complaining about Halo being compared to any other game. As long as the core game feels the same, I don't really mind what it borrows from other titles. The visuals of Crysis are definitely a good thing to be going for!

I think we're quite a good forum as far as flaming goes, but I understand your caution especially if you're here from Bnet!

It's such a shame when people start complaining about Halo being compared to any other game. As long as the core game feels the same, I don't really mind what it borrows from other titles. The visuals of Crysis are definitely a good thing to be going for!

Yes, I think this forum is now better than B.net. =P I agree, it is a shame but I think some of those who do complain will eventually realize there's no need to start an argument or a flamewar. If 343i wants to use some small ideas from another gaming company, I'd be totally fine with it.

I personally enjoy his new armour more so than his armour from Halo 2 and Halo 3. I would think that, after Halo 3 and Halo: Reach, they would include plenty of customization for our Spartan characters. Shoulders, chests, helmets, knees, visors, etc. I don't see why we wouldn't have customization as good as, if not better than that offered in Reach.

I agree. Based on the new First Look video, not only does the new armor look SWEET, there also seems to be customization, ie. the helmets, as different helmets can be seen in the trailer. Also, in the limited gameplay that was shown, it does quite LOOK and FEEL like a Halo game, the way the beat down works, the HUD, the death sequence, the firing, everything. Yes, that doesn't have to do with the armor, but I have high hopes for this game.