Forza 4: PORSCHE EXPANSION PACK

ShockGazm

Looking forward in guying myself a porsche, this is a great expansion pack. Yea, that's right EA. :D

This is the kind of news that deserves to be shouted from the rooftops: Porsche is returning to Forza Motorsport! Today we’re unveiling the first look at the Forza Motorsport 4 Porsche Expansion Pack, which will arrive on Xbox LIVE on May 22, featuring content and gameplay experiences solely dedicated to one of the world’s most iconic automotive brands.

Release_Image_P911CSHF_WM_322012.png

Release_Image_pbs_WM_352012.png

Release_Image_pSCBS_WM_Racing_351012.png

First up, the cars. The Forza Motorsport 4 Porsche Expansion Pack will feature 30 incredible Porsche models for you to collect, drive, and customize, including two models announced today: the 2010 Porsche 911 Sport Classic and the 2010 Porsche Boxster S. Seven of the 30 Porsche models that will be featured in the Porsche Expansion Pack are brand new to the Forza franchise—look for more car details to be revealed in the coming weeks.

The Porsche Expansion Pack is more than just cars, however. The pack will also feature 20 brand new Porsche-centric events to be added to your Forza 4 career, as well as 10 new Xbox LIVE Achievements (worth a total of 250 Gamerscore points) all centered around Porsche. In addition, players can expect to see Porsche models in the AI field when racing in events, as well as integrated into Forza 4’s level reward structure.

Upon the release of the Porsche Expansion Pack, fans can expect Porsche-themed Rivals Mode events and new online multiplayer hoppers dedicated to the dozens of Porsche models in the pack. In short, our goal is to deliver the most comprehensive and fun Porsche experience available in any racing game today!

• Like 1

It took me some time to load those images. This game deserves 10 out of 10 for graphic. I never played i have just seen the trailer.

And makers really did good job. Game is good simulation for newer drivers if i am not wrong here.i don't have good understanding in these kinds of games only general, like what is it about hehe :). Very good porche model. Terrain is so good, so much realistic(Definitely that).

• Like 1

It took me some time to load those images. This game deserves 10 out of 10 for graphic. I never played i have just seen the trailer.

And makers really did good job. Game is good simulation for newer drivers if i am not wrong here.i don't have good understanding in these kinds of games only general, like what is it about hehe :). Very good porche model. Terrain is so good, so much realistic(Definitely that).

Yes, I agree. lol, it's quite amazing, gotta give props to Forza for creating one of the most realistic racing games on console.