My Wishlist

BigMartin58

I know this is a lot but trust me, its awesome.

1. Forge Universe. I want a forge mode that seems like it mixes halo reach forge and universe sandbox together. In this version of forge mode you can not only just do ground battles but you could do high-altitude battles on different planets, huge epic space battles, you could recreate stargate universe like a boss, the possibilities would be ENDLESS!!!

---->

Universe Sandbox

2. Campaign. I want the campaign to be similar to halo odst. Like when he is walking around in the (supposed) sigma 7 planet, he finds different things that remind him of his experiences on the frigate during the years he was on it and it would lead up to how he got his new armor.

3. Weapon Customization at its greatest. (Mostly for asthetics but some could be handy) The way this would be done is on the main menu the list would be: Campaign, Multiplayer, Forge, Theater. Campaign would be exclusive to campaign. Multiplayer would include 3 subcategories which would be: Matchmaking, Combat Training (Explain Later), Firefight, Custom Games. Forge would include 4 subcategories which would be: Forge Universe (As i explained above), Forge Weapons, Forge Vehicles (will explain later), Forge Firefight (will explain later). And theater would be exclusive to theater. The Forge Weapons is what you would choose to make your custom weapons. It is mainly just a lobby but it would be used for nothing but making your own weapons. You would start with a base, like, Assault, Sub-Machine, Rifle, Special, Alien. Then once you pick one you would then choose all the attachments, like, scope, grip, muzzle, counter, suppressor, etc. And last you would choose the details, like, skin, decal (custom), name (yes, of your gun... lol), flashlight, lazer pointer, etc.

4. Forge Vehicles. The ability to make custom vehicles. (Entirely for Aesthetics) This would be the same way as above but when you get to the lobby you would choose two categories, Human or Alien. Then you would choose land or air. Then you would choose the base, like, Assault (Like Elephant or Scarab), Sub-Assault (Like Scorpion or Wraith), SUV (Like Warthog or Chopper), Compact (like Mongoose or Ghost). Then you would Choose personal details, like, color, first person or 3rd person, rims, etc.

5. Forge Firefight. The ability to make custom Firefight maps. This is what i think would keep the halo industry alive! The way this should be done is you select the lobby and when you get there you start on the blank canvas pre-built in to the game (this is entirely seperate from Forge Universe). Then You would start the game up and build your map like a normal forge map but with a halo 4 forge engine. But then you would place either where the enemies spawn and respawn OR you would choose where the dropship would spawn and then trace its path to your location. Then the enemies would jump out. But you can add different entrances where the dropship comes from for each teir or whatever those were called from reach.

6. Combat Training. The exact same thing from Call of duty: Black Ops. BUT for Halo. It is a great tool for not only beginners, but I also love playing it when none of my (Norm) friends are online. It lets you rank up (only in combat training, not in matchmaking). And it helps you improve. But I want it to co-exist with matchmaking to make it so if you get really good at combat training but then you are a low rank in matchmaking to then just pwn noobs from leveling up in CT (Combat Training). If you have a high skill level in CT then you will be placed with the same skill level people in matchmaking.

Thanks for reading and post a reply! :thumbsup: I like replying to people on here.

Most of this, will never happen i am sorry, but weapon skin is a maybe, and i do not think halo 4 can handle forge like that yet, maybe 5 on a next gen console, it's good to see people share their ideas though, like i really want to spawna 100 marines vs 100 jackals and such, but it won't happen in halo 4.

1,2,4,6 will not happen

6 could never happen, 343 wont hurt the Halo fanboys by putting elements of CoD in the game, but Firefight Forge, is hugely likely for some of the later Halo titles

I doubt they'll put it in for Halo 4, but Halo 5,6 has a high chance of it being put in from the demand of it.

1,2,4,6 will not happen

6 could never happen, 343 wont hurt the Halo fanboys by putting elements of CoD in the game, but Firefight Forge, is hugely likely for some of the later Halo titles

I doubt they'll put it in for Halo 4, but Halo 5,6 has a high chance of it being put in from the demand of it.

from the looks of it theyre actually trying to put elements of cod into it to get the cod fans to switch to halo...

I know this is a lot but trust me, its awesome.

1. Forge Universe. I want a forge mode that seems like it mixes halo reach forge and universe sandbox together. In this version of forge mode you can not only just do ground battles but you could do high-altitude battles on different planets, huge epic space battles, you could recreate stargate universe like a boss, the possibilities would be ENDLESS!!!

---->

Universe Sandbox

2. Campaign. I want the campaign to be similar to halo odst. Like when he is walking around in the (supposed) sigma 7 planet, he finds different things that remind him of his experiences on the frigate during the years he was on it and it would lead up to how he got his new armor.

3. Weapon Customization at its greatest. (Mostly for asthetics but some could be handy) The way this would be done is on the main menu the list would be: Campaign, Multiplayer, Forge, Theater. Campaign would be exclusive to campaign. Multiplayer would include 3 subcategories which would be: Matchmaking, Combat Training (Explain Later), Firefight, Custom Games. Forge would include 4 subcategories which would be: Forge Universe (As i explained above), Forge Weapons, Forge Vehicles (will explain later), Forge Firefight (will explain later). And theater would be exclusive to theater. The Forge Weapons is what you would choose to make your custom weapons. It is mainly just a lobby but it would be used for nothing but making your own weapons. You would start with a base, like, Assault, Sub-Machine, Rifle, Special, Alien. Then once you pick one you would then choose all the attachments, like, scope, grip, muzzle, counter, suppressor, etc. And last you would choose the details, like, skin, decal (custom), name (yes, of your gun... lol), flashlight, lazer pointer, etc.

4. Forge Vehicles. The ability to make custom vehicles. (Entirely for Aesthetics) This would be the same way as above but when you get to the lobby you would choose two categories, Human or Alien. Then you would choose land or air. Then you would choose the base, like, Assault (Like Elephant or Scarab), Sub-Assault (Like Scorpion or Wraith), SUV (Like Warthog or Chopper), Compact (like Mongoose or Ghost). Then you would Choose personal details, like, color, first person or 3rd person, rims, etc.

5. Forge Firefight. The ability to make custom Firefight maps. This is what i think would keep the halo industry alive! The way this should be done is you select the lobby and when you get there you start on the blank canvas pre-built in to the game (this is entirely seperate from Forge Universe). Then You would start the game up and build your map like a normal forge map but with a halo 4 forge engine. But then you would place either where the enemies spawn and respawn OR you would choose where the dropship would spawn and then trace its path to your location. Then the enemies would jump out. But you can add different entrances where the dropship comes from for each teir or whatever those were called from reach.

6. Combat Training. The exact same thing from Call of duty: Black Ops. BUT for Halo. It is a great tool for not only beginners, but I also love playing it when none of my (Norm) friends are online. It lets you rank up (only in combat training, not in matchmaking). And it helps you improve. But I want it to co-exist with matchmaking to make it so if you get really good at combat training but then you are a low rank in matchmaking to then just pwn noobs from leveling up in CT (Combat Training). If you have a high skill level in CT then you will be placed with the same skill level people in matchmaking.

Thanks for reading and post a reply! :thumbsup: I like replying to people on here.

1. Will never happen. Stop talking about it.

2. Would be alright...Like Cortana says, that you can move from an area when you want or stay and search for stuff from the frigate. Would be nice.

3. Nonononononoononono never gonna happen.

4. Above.

5. yesyesyesyesyesyesyes! Making the maps and then what enemies would appear would be awsome.

6. Eh..A training area with bots would be cool.

Most of this, will never happen i am sorry, but weapon skin is a maybe, and i do not think halo 4 can handle forge like that yet, maybe 5 on a next gen console, it's good to see people share their ideas though, like i really want to spawna 100 marines vs 100 jackals and such, but it won't happen in halo 4.
All I want is being able to spawn marines spartans or covenant etc...