Floodvasion

SilentCO1

24 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want Floodvasion?

So I just came up with the Idea of Floodvasion. It would be set on maybe some dark, creepy maps, or maybe just regular maps. But it would have a better effect on darker maps. But anyways, one team plays as the flood, and the other as the Humans/Survivors. It would be sort of like Infection, But the humans respawn. So let's get started...

Phase 1 would consist of the Humans surviving for a certain time, they would have a pool of lives, and can not loose all of them. Once they are all gone, the remaining players must stay alive. If they die, the round is over and the Flood wins. If they fight off the Flood (2minutes maybe?), they go to the next phase...

Phase 2 is still being decided. But I think it would be pushing back the Flood. You would have to capture a point that leads into the Flood Nest. This would be like you discovered where the nest is, and now you have to destroy it. BTW, Flood Spores are alive throughout the whole game, and infect dead Spartan bodies, that fight as AI against the Human team (They aren't too strong, fight like an Elite Officer in Reach on Normal Difficulty but don't jump around as much). To Phase 3...

Phase 3 would be the human team destroying the nest. Once the nest is destroyed, the spores will gather together and form another nest, you must stop them from doing this. The Flood must protect the Nest and the Spores. NOTE: No Flood/Spores can spawn while the Nest is destroyed. So the remaining Flood/Spores must fight and rebuild by themselves. If the nest gets destroyed, and all the Flood are killed before they rebuild, the Humans win. If the Humans don't complete the task, gravemind appears and kills them or something like that. Maybe the spores just attack you in swarms and tackle you to the ground and kill you.

This could also be done where the Flood would be attacking. They pretty much just beat the Humans back, except the Humans have AI marines, and the Flood has less Flood Spores to help them.

Would you like this gametype?

Well it was pretty hard to kill one in CE from what I remember. It usually took a shotgun to take them down. So they could be a little less stronger, but that's also why they have AI Flood Spores, to infect the dead Spartans and therefore they will have more firepower (The Infected Spartan wouldn't have shields, but it's health would be a little higher than a normal Spartans). Just make it so the Flood have a lot of health.

So I just came up with the Idea of Floodvasion. It would be set on maybe some dark, creepy maps, or maybe just regular maps. But it would have a better effect on darker maps. But anyways, one team plays as the flood, and the other as the Humans/Survivors. It would be sort of like Infection, But the humans respawn. So let's get started...

Phase 1 would consist of the Humans surviving for a certain time, they would have a pool of lives, and can not loose all of them. Once they are all gone, the remaining players must stay alive. If they die, the round is over and the Flood wins. If they fight off the Flood (2minutes maybe?), they go to the next phase...

Phase 2 is still being decided. But I think it would be pushing back the Flood. You would have to capture a point that leads into the Flood Nest. This would be like you discovered where the nest is, and now you have to destroy it. BTW, Flood Spores are alive throughout the whole game, and infect dead Spartan bodies, that fight as AI against the Human team (They aren't too strong, fight like an Elite Officer in Reach on Normal Difficulty but don't jump around as much). To Phase 3...

Phase 3 would be the human team destroying the nest. Once the nest is destroyed, the spores will gather together and form another nest, you must stop them from doing this. The Flood must protect the Nest and the Spores. NOTE: No Flood/Spores can spawn while the Nest is destroyed. So the remaining Flood/Spores must fight and rebuild by themselves. If the nest gets destroyed, and all the Flood are killed before they rebuild, the Humans win. If the Humans don't complete the task, gravemind appears and kills them or something like that. Maybe the spores just attack you in swarms and tackle you to the ground and kill you.

This could also be done where the Flood would be attacking. They pretty much just beat the Humans back, except the Humans have AI marines, and the Flood has less Flood Spores to help them.

Would you like this gametype?

That would be quite intreting but halo has already copied cod and gears so i don't think they should copy dead space.

That would be quite intreting but halo has already copied cod and gears so i don't think they should copy dead space.

This is in Dead Space? I didn't know that, I've never played any of those games. And I think those games copied Halo personally. Well Firefight was more copied from Horde mode, and didn't turn out nearly as good. Zombies, well it's nothing like the CoD zombies, but Floodfight would be. Floodvasion would be unique, like Halos Invasion gametype, but with the Flood.

This is in Dead Space? I didn't know that, I've never played any of those games. And I think those games copied Halo personally. Well Firefight was more copied from Horde mode, and didn't turn out nearly as good. Zombies, well it's nothing like the CoD zombies, but Floodfight would be. Floodvasion would be unique, like Halos Invasion gametype, but with the Flood.

Dead space copied the idea of space zombies from Halo. I like the idea of floodvasion exect it should be two sided. If the spartans overload the flood ships engies, they win.(flood don't just apear on planets they arrive.)They should be more objecives, but I can't think of any. Some forthe flood too.

I'm hoping for both Floodfight and Floodvasion. They're different. I think Floodfight would be more like just fighting off hordes of Flood that get stronger each wave or something, or they infect the dead flood unless you shoot their dead body again so more will attack you, making it more difficult. Floodvasion would be what I listed above, an all out invasion gametype with a twist: the flood.