Thanks 343 for nothing.

Decree117

Well i guess armor abilities will be in halo 4.....If that is true i don't care because i will not buy it. There will be other great games out. It is a shame to see such an amazing game go downhill. So halo 4,5 and 6 will suck. Hey 343 add a bunch of other random stuff into halo 4. Lets add weapon perks and attachments. Why don't you guys call up treyarch and epic games and ask them for some ideas. A cover system would be nice as well.

How bout when you get a kill you become superman and shoot lazers out of your eyes. The real question is... did bungie and 343 get there balls chopped off? Why do they always listen to clowns on the forums who come up with horrible ideas. WHAT ABOUT THE REAL PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE CE? Well we are going to give you a HALO CE REACH MULTIPLAYER! wow thanks a lot. Don't want to disrupt reaches awesome online? hahaha 343 you are all scared of what halo used to be... a fun game. Just put halo 2 back online.

• Like 4

please do not come on the site complaining. if you have ideas then by all means post them. 343 is trying as hard as they can and is trying to listen to all the ideas. armour abilitys are most likley going to be in the game because it would be strange puting it in a new game but taking out of the other, but i am not sure. please only make suggestions and do not complain because they have to make a game that hundreds of thousands of people will love and not just you.

• Like 2

please do not come on the site complaining. if you have ideas then by all means post them. 343 is trying as hard as they can and is trying to listen to all the ideas. armour abilitys are most likley going to be in the game because it would be strange puting it in a new game but taking out of the other, but i am not sure. please only make suggestions and do not complain because they have to make a game that hundreds of thousands of people will love and not just you.

Reach was before halo ce... taking aa's out of halo 4 would not be weird.. it would be a miracle... people are you forgetting how amazing halo 2 and 3 were online? I would rather take equipment instead of aa's. AA's seriously ruined reach along with bloom.

• Like 1

Bloom? Why do people complain about it? It's how a gun works, either that or they use Recoil which I think would be worse. The gun moves upward while you shoot, that would be extremely annoying. Bloom is easy to use. Use 3 shots with the AR from far away, and you can still spam a DMR from far away across hemmorhage and still hit every shot without timing your shots. Bloom should be made "Worse" or what I would say better.

• Like 2

Reach was before halo ce... taking aa's out of halo 4 would not be weird.. it would be a miracle... people are you forgetting how amazing halo 2 and 3 were online? I would rather take equipment instead of aa's. AA's seriously ruined reach along with bloom.

agree completely halo needs to go back to the great multiplayers of h2 and h3 which was alot more fun and actually is halo, not this new crap but i still have faith in 343 to bring that back a little bit

Well i guess armor abilities will be in halo 4.....If that is true i don't care because i will not buy it. There will be other great games out. It is a shame to see such an amazing game go downhill. So halo 4,5 and 6 will suck. Hey 343 add a bunch of other random stuff into halo 4. Lets add weapon perks and attachments. Why don't you guys call up treyarch and epic games and ask them for some ideas. A cover system would be nice as well.

How bout when you get a kill you become superman and shoot lazers out of your eyes. The real question is... did bungie and 343 get there balls chopped off? Why do they always listen to clowns on the forums who come up with horrible ideas. WHAT ABOUT THE REAL PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE CE? Well we are going to give you a HALO CE REACH MULTIPLAYER! wow thanks a lot. Don't want to disrupt reaches awesome online? hahaha 343 you are all scared of what halo used to be... a fun game. Just put halo 2 back online.

agree. where did you here they r putting aa's back in? can someone provide me a link?

Although as rude as he put his point, it is still a valid one. Some people do believe that some features of Halo should go unchanged, and Halo: CE Anniversary is just of those thing to be left unchanged. As an original, it hold almost a sacred place in the halo franchise. And as for Armor Abilities, most people are torn between they are a blessing or a curse. They give one player the advantage, but some abilities give players ludicrous power for no reason, Armor lock is an example of this.

Halo, and its players, are very delicate to change, and some change may well just break them. Make Halo 4 / Anniversary with some careful thought and consideration.

(This is not meant to be insulting, simply an observation and some tips.)

I personally I don't like AA's, but I think we can discuss this without all the anger. I would like it if Halo kept its roots as far a multiplayer goes. However I'm not objective to change in certain aspects. Let's not get angry about something we know almost nothing about yet.

I personally I don't like AA's, but I think we can discuss this without all the anger. I would like it if Halo kept its roots as far a multiplayer goes. However I'm not objective to change in certain aspects. Let's not get angry about something we know almost nothing about yet.

sorry everyone for being a little over the top but i have been playing halo since ce first came out and i loved the trilogy. To see how reach turned out made me rage inside. I tried to like reach but that game is just not fun. It feels like everything halo was about got stripped away and now im left to play some beta version of a terrible game. Even mlg could not save reach because they left sprint in and that made it horrible.

All i want to see is an updated version of halo 2 and halo 3 mixed together with some fresh ideas that will not flip the game upsidedown!

Once again sorry for being a little harsh... i can't stop thinking about how i am waiting for a game i love to come out when i know it will probably suck.

• Like 1

I fail to understand why the abilities to sprint or roll need to be add-ons at all. Stick them both in as one function and remove AAs: just set it so you hold down LB to sprint, and tap it to roll. Or alternatively, just balance the damn things properly and have them as a sort of bonus, as opposed as necessary in certain situations (I'm looking at YOU, grenades. It shouldn't be the case that players are utterly incapable of clearing the blast radius/surviving a frag with just their basic health and movement stats, rather than needing a Jetpack or AL).

I fail to understand why the abilities to sprint or roll need to be add-ons at all. Stick them both in as one function and remove AAs: just set it so you hold down LB to sprint, and tap it to roll. Or alternatively, just balance the damn things properly and have them as a sort of bonus, as opposed as necessary in certain situations (I'm looking at YOU, grenades. It shouldn't be the case that players are utterly incapable of clearing the blast radius/surviving a frag with just their basic health and movement stats, rather than needing a Jetpack or AL).

Sprint is the worst of them all. Sprint is not natural in a halo game... it is stupid.

im fine as long as we get rid of ****** armor lock

To be honest, I agree with you. The Halo formula has always been based around the 'guns, grenades, and melees' idea, supported by balanced weaponry sets and vehicles. AAs add a whole new element, and while it's good to refine gameplay or add new aspects, they actually feel more like they were added in order to try and fix the issues created by the slowing down of gameplay and the weaker players, rather than as an idea on their own merits.

My opinion on AAs

When I first starting playing Reach I notice gameplay were slow and repetitive due to constant armor locking. In the first few month I got bored and switched to Halo 3, and I never got bored due to changing battle scenes.

343 should go back to equipments as it is more fun.

My opinion on AAs

When I first starting playing Reach I notice gameplay were slow and repetitive due to constant armor locking. In the first few month I got bored and switched to Halo 3, and I never got bored due to changing battle scenes.

343 should go back to equipments as it is more fun.

yes equipment seemed a little half ass but it was still fun. aa's need to go. 343 remember what halo was! Remember halo 2 online with awesome maps like lockout!!!! how much more fun could you have! seriiously imagine take halo 2 and halo 3 online and merging them into a badass halo 4.

The problem isn't the AA's. It's the community. They abuse them. If you make them pick-ups, with the Reach community, they will just betray their team mate if they get it first and then go cry about it. Same with power weapons on some games. A guy betrayed me today for the DMR on Boneyard in the fire phase in Invasion even though it spawns back in like 15 seconds. It's not even a power weapon. So what do you think people will do when someone takes a jet-pack they wanted or a drop shield or active camo or armor lock or some new better AA. They will betray you obviously. And unless you fix the betrayal system, nothing will happen. Just get over it, 10 months and you're still crying about Armor Lock when you can just nade spam the crap out of them while they're in it until they come out then the explode from all the nades.

• Like 2

To me halo seems to be becoming more less of a game and more real with radical bloom and sprinting this feels like MW2 and HALO3 mixed why would they do that it completely destroyed reach for me least favorite halo game its a shame too cause the game had so much potential just seemed to lack the fun factor of the game for some reason. I am still a die hard halo fan and buy every new halo game that comes out. I just hope halo4 doesn't feel like a waist of money like reach :/

I also notice how alot of players on reach are people who have never played halo 3 or 2. I always check player cards legacy and no one usually has any halo 3 games played. I have 5000 games played( dont hate its just a fun game) I dont really see true halo fans who have been supporting from the start playing reach. And those are the people 343i needs to bring back.....