The Arbiter in Halo 4 and scarab opinion

Drexel267

I think it would be great if they brought back the Arbiter in Halo 4...In Halo 3 he was the best AI and plus he was a main part in the storyline.In Halo 2 me and my friends said that it was fun playin as the Chief and the Arbiter.

In Halo 3 on the leval where we fought the 2 scarabs that was an epic battle (especially on legendary, where it seemed inpossible) I hope they bring something back like that as well.

or somewhere during the story or in halo 5 if and when that happens have arbiter find him after searching for a long time becuase it did seem that he REALLY didn't belive he was dead in that cutscene before the credits

GASP* i never thought about that....now when i think about when he said "were it so easy" my mind explodes. he doesnt think hes dead... i think it would be cool if arbiter came around in like halo 6 and gets him off of whatever thing hes flyng into in the halo4 trailer

idk if any of you saw the other post about this but i gave my theory that this couldve happened decades after halo 3 so its possible an elite ship happened to pick it up and when the arbiter heard about recognized it and set out to find him. it skinda long shot but certainly possible. more likely than the arbiter obsessivly searching the universe for cheif

I liked playing as and with the Arbiter but the odds of his return based on a rescue mission for John are minimal. In the end of the third game the memorial had his service number scratched into the side indicating that even his friends believed him dead. It is possible however that a recon team will be surveying the ruins trying to learn from the forerunner tech and bump into the chief, giving you reinforcements of Marines and the Arbiter will be in their midst.