Should there be more custom maps for Team Swat?

highplainsdrifter

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be more custom maps on Team Swat?

• yes
    • no
    • no there should be more normal maps too
    • yes there should be more normal maps too
    • maybe, this would require a balancing act

I know there are a couple; Asylum, Uncaged, Pinnacle. But should there be more? For some reason i feel like Think Twice used to be on there but maybe that's just Team Slayer (anybody know?).

What do the people say?

added another option to the poll

Edited by highplainsdrifter

I put in a "no" but I'm not 100% sure, there just wasn't an option for that. Custom made maps for SWAT would have to be carefully designed and forged and tested out well before putting them in. If there were more Forge objects/walls definately a yes. But the same collor/pattern everywhere might ruin the game if the map is not too open.

thanks for the replies

Think Twice was never on SWAT, unfortunately :( and I would love some new maps on SWAT. Especially some indoors ones, where the reticle won't blend in with the sky >.>

damn yeah I played in it on team slayer last night

I put in a "no" but I'm not 100% sure, there just wasn't an option for that. Custom made maps for SWAT would have to be carefully designed and forged and tested out well before putting them in. If there were more Forge objects/walls definately a yes. But the same collor/pattern everywhere might ruin the game if the map is not too open.

Interesting, this and what director said about the reticle are making me think, do you have the DLCs because I think parts of Highlands could be good (but I just got it so maybe not).

I think it would be cool to have a community SWAT playlist where there is only custom made maps. :)

this is a great idea, it would be nice to have specifically SWAT designed maps so having a non standard map playlist would be pretty sweet. Almost like MLG is but swatified

Due to playing SWAT a few times lately i am considering making some maps for that particular gametype. For the past two nights i have currently been writing and well drawing out ideas and layouts for a few custom maps. Now all i have to do is coax myself to get in forge and actually start working on them.

Lol Good luck dude. I have 12 maps half done that I just cbf to finish -.-

The same argument could be made for Forge maps in every playlist though. I honestly would like more maps to play on in SWAT, instead of the handful that are available. (Pinnacle 12 times in a row is pretty ridiculous in my opinion...)

Lol Good luck dude. I have 12 maps half done that I just cbf to finish -.-

CBF? Anyways, i have two maps that i have completed for the most part and 1 that i am working on now that is for swat. Shouldn't take me to long to complete it, although i am in need of ideas because my artistic side is hitting a blonde moment here and i am unable to come up with much.

CBF? Anyways, i have two maps that i have completed for the most part and 1 that i am working on now that is for swat. Shouldn't take me to long to complete it, although i am in need of ideas because my artistic side is hitting a blonde moment here and i am unable to come up with much.

CBF = Can't be F***ed. And if you are hitting a road block, then why not ask for some help with it?