Armor update

skummgummigubbe

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want new Armor?

I dont know if this is on 343i do list but i think they have to give us some new armor,

grades over general doesent get any new armor just atachment(dont know the spelling)

I hoped on some new armors on bungie day, but no.

Im hero and im kind tired of the armors that exist my only use is like EOD,Comando,Base security..

so what do you tink? Yes or No or should it come with Halo CEA?

I dont know if this is on 343i do list but i think they have to give us some new armor,

grades over general doesent get any new armor just atachment(dont know the spelling)

Im hero and im kind tired of the armors that exist my only use is like EOD,Comando,Base security..

i agree. i feel like it would be a good idea to have like a very very very difficult weekly chalenge everyweek that gives a new armour when compleeted. this would also be the only way to get that armour. then only the people that got it from that week will have it

i agree. i feel like it would be a good idea to have like a very very very difficult weekly chalenge everyweek that gives a new armour when compleeted. this would also be the only way to get that armour. then only the people that got it from that week will have it

yes like LASO chalange i did all laso chlange and did not get any good just credits

I have to agree. When I get off of General there will be nothing new. Other then having to get to at least Forerunner for everything then Inheritor for Haunted. And even then. You would have earned 20mil in cR. with like 11mil cR left. So there has to be something you can buy after that. Or there's no point in playing beyond Inheritor with everything bought. Other then earning more cR and getting every achivment. With that being said. New Armor? I say Yes please.

Would be nice to see new armor, because as stated above, once you get above a certain rank everything is available except Haunted.

Plus you can buy everything when you are halfway through Eclipse/Nova,so there doesnt seem any real point of cR.

Yes I know people say play for the game and not to dress up your Spartan which I do, i just buy stuff from the armory now to up my armory completion and nothing else, havent changed my armor for ages now.

So an update for armory would be nice, not essential but nice.

This is me in game

]

Would be nice to see new armor, because as stated above, once you get above a certain rank everything is available except Haunted.

Plus you can buy everything when you are halfway through Eclipse/Nova,so there doesnt seem any real point of cR.

Yes I know people say play for the game and not to dress up your Spartan which I do, i just buy stuff from the armory now to up my armory completion and nothing else, havent changed my armor for ages now.

So an update for armory would be nice, not essential but nice.

This is me in game

]

I agree, It's Halo Reach. Not Halo: Super Barbie Closet Edition.

But owning a lot of the Armory is always nice. As I'm the third highest out of all my friends. If I have enough money. Or own whatever they want. I can just tease them with it. And I do enjoy seeing what's next for attachments in the helmets.

I would love new armor. And Visor colors(colours which ever you prefer) and A lot of signs are leaning towards new stuff in the Armory. I mean left over of 11mil. Come on. If it were 7, 777, 777. I would laugh. But yeah, Plus there's an Update soon (correct? I'm looking forward to it.). And the last Update gave us. More ranks and more Armor. So one can say new stuff has a good chance of getting added.

Yeah, I would like new armor for above General. You complete the Armoury completely (Excluding Haunted helmet) once you're an Eclipse. So what do you do with the Credits you earn after that? New armor. Possibly some for every rank from Field Marshall to Inheritor. Makes it so you still have that motivation to try and rank up.