Lost firefight maps????

MR99VXR

Hi all..

After playing Combat Evolved online and returning to Reach i can no longer acces any of the reach firefight maps (holdout overlook etc) in the map selection page. The only option i haave is to play anniversary firefight. This is a pain as when i come to complete some of the daily challenges i cannot acces the maps. Is there anything i can do to revert back so i can access the old reach firefight maps ??

Many thanks

No this is a permanent thing.... i have firefight doubles but not the normal firefight to do the challenges....

Try the troubleshoot that Spectral said to do, if it still doesn't work try disconnecting your modem, wait about 30 seconds, then plug it back in. If that doesn't work then I have no idea.

• 4 weeks later...

Well i have tried all suggestions but to no avail.....I have even tried removing all traces of Anniversary but no different (have since re-installed anniversary). If i get a firefight challenge ( normally did 2x score attack) the only map i can play is the anniversary one.

Anyone got any new (and constuctive) ideas?

Can someone with anniversary please list what options they have in Playlist menu please..