343 Has ruined halo: reach.....

Destyran

To be 100% honest. I was not a Halo fan until "Halo 3: ODST" was released, due to how the game felt. However, I completely disagree with those saying that 343 Industries has ruined Reach. Yes, the zero bloom does make it to where it's a lot like Halo 2 & 3, however I've been playing on as many modes as I can, and the zero bloom does not apply to all TU maps. From what I have noticed this 'zero bloom' just seems to apply to the ones that have the letters 'ZB' in the game mode. Which honestly makes the complaining about zero bloom being in everything seem a bit idiotic (if you don't like it, don't play the ZB modes). The only problem I have with the TU is the sword block obvoiusly, but it's not that big of a deal, since it's not completely gone. It's just much more difficult to pull off the correct timing, and I can live with that...Though I am getting ready to call the BS card when I keep getting killed by swords, despite obtaining a 'bulltrue' medal.

Anyhow, this is just how I feel about the topic. The option for you take my views into account is now completely up to you.

Ok, I'm not a fan of the Living Dead (I loved it in Halo 3 <3), but saying "All thos was implemented to make the game better and increase Population but in my eyes they destroyed it, if 343 continues like this halo 4 will be the worlds nest selling flop." it's like you're saying 343i can't do s***, Halo Reach was a great game, sure there were some things I didn't like here and there but it's stupid to say that they destroyed it. Halo 4 will be amazing, but clearly your not that great of a fan of the Halo series.

• Like 1