Halo 4 Invasion

mushmallowman

Bungie did a great job with the invasion gametype in reach and I respected it a lot. But I thought, what could make it better? I have thought of two things: 1. A slayer objective. Once the first two phases were completed, the invading team had to wipe out all enemy forces, and once they were dead they stayed that way. 2. A VIP objective. VIP is a very underated gametype. Anyway, this came to me when playing invasion on a helms deep map from lord of the rings. I was thinking that after you complete the first two phases, you had to kill/protect the king ( or whatever sort of person ) who had double the health/shields. Please tell me what you think about my ideas and post yours.

1. so basically SnD? like in CoD? i like the idea, but most people won't like it, again, because of CoD similarity, and how would the defending team win? if they all die and the invading team don't? i presume u mean everybody has 1 life, including the invading team.

2. i like ViP, and i like the idea, this should be implemented as as you say, ViP is very underrated and should be used more, i like the second idea, not so much the first.

1. so basically SnD? like in CoD? i like the idea, but most people won't like it, again, because of CoD similarity, and how would the defending team win? if they all die and the invading team don't? i presume u mean everybody has 1 life, including the invading team.

2. i like ViP, and i like the idea, this should be implemented as as you say, ViP is very underrated and should be used more, i like the second idea, not so much the first.

I think with the 1st idea, he meant that when the first 2 phases are complete and they go about killing everyone, everyone has 1 life. Defenders and Invaders. I like that idea, but I think that'd require more players per team to be more awesome and intense.

What I mean, is the invading team have to kill all of the defending team. But the defending team have the advantage of weapons and vehicles. I didn't mean to make it sound like COD. Also I have thought of a third idea. A voice simulator. When I play online, I like it when whatever the team you are on, a voice comes when an objective has been cleared or defended. What do you think about this one?