Weird question staff/mod please read

Darkness32853

Can I get a staff member or a mod to pm me in regards to a temporary ban for quitting to much? I received the temporary ban right around the Microsoft live update. I don't know about anyone else, yet I tried to connect right after the update more then a few times. Got to match making then never got to play. The sever booted me before the game even started. I didn't even quit, then just today. Due to a match making error, match making was aborted. I just finished a game, and didn't even get a chance to do anything when this message was displayed, which resulted in another 10 mins. ITts just a pan in the ass, if you want to look into how many games I quit in the past, or anything like that to compare or to check my quits. So I can get this lifted? I really don't know if this is possible. However Xbox live says takes it to the developers. Then give the bungie website. So I just came here instead and posted. If nothing can be done, can you inform me of how long this will take? I know two times today, it said I quit, when I never did.

If you want to ask a moderator a question then just send them a PM don't make a thread about it. Also we are not 343i we are just a fan forum, if you want to appeal a ban then you have to do it on Waypoint or Bungie.net (although they will probably not listen to you on B.net). Oh and welcome to the forums by the way :D.

Yah I couldn't find the mod list, I thought this would be easier. Thanks for the info, and thanks man. I didn't check out Waypoint for some reason. I blame lack of caffeine. I even the service terms, It's just getting annoying, if it was due to me quitting. Then I wouldn't have a problem with it, if it's due to the servers ****en up, yah... Thanks for the welcome man and the reply