Bad news fellow Youtubers

Spitfire

I don't know much about these American bill things (cause I'm from Scotland) but there's one that clearly states that media services (like youtube) are at risk of being shut down by the American Goverment and please, if you know about this bill tell me which one it is, anyway if things go as planned the bill will be put into place tomorrow, and youtube, as at least one of you peeps must know, often has content which is well.....not allowed on public internet websites, so if this bill goes as planned, youtube could possibly be shut down.

yea, that bill has been going around. but it wouldnt shut down the site completely. Just the channel that it was posted on

for example, if "ted" has a video talking about how much mw3 sucks. activision could close ted's account. The bill will likely be stopped AND youtube has out-of country servers. its safe bro.

yea, that bill has been going around. but it wouldnt shut down the site completely. Just the channel that it was posted on

for example, if "ted" has a video talking about how much mw3 sucks. activision could close ted's account. The bill will likely be stopped AND youtube has out-of country servers. its safe bro.

Actually, it would be put into a list that would consider it a "rouge" site, giving us either a warning or not even allowing us to go onto it.

Basically our internet would be like China's.