CHEATERS 100% VIDEO PROOF!

RumblingLAZ

Funny or not, it happened. There's no need to argue about this any further. This is a forum about Halo: Reach, not Halo 2. I've already given my thoughts about this topic, so I don't feel like I need to post in the thread any longer.

I was actually laughing at the video :mellow:

I cant tell if theyre Jtag hacking, but getting out of map like that is cheating in my book. They should be warned or something, and the map should be patched. The fact is, you guys arent very good, and theyre complete ****** bags.

Also, hacking isnt as a big deal since theyre no ranks.

It's cheating. The first one, they gain the upper hand normally, then glitch through a wall so they can remain uninjured. Cheating means to use any illegal or unfair method to win. It doesn't need to be hacked to be considered cheating. This isn't some "advanced technique" as others have called it. It's exploitation of a glitch to remain unharmed, thus preventing the score from changing and securing your win. An extremely cowardly way to cheat, by the way.

• Like 1