Greetings from =DG=

=DG=Silent

Hello 343 Industries and fellow Halo fanatics. I am =DG=Silent, a member of the Dark Guardians Clan for Halo Custom Edition.

Due to the fact that our clan runs over a dozen dedicated servers, you can bet that aimbots run rampant. Thankfully, we have one of the best server moderation teams in existence, one that I soon hope to be a part of. As such, I have decided to expand my hobby of tracking aimbot/mod users to the console, and I plan to report anyone I find to the Banhammers of 343.

I am joining this forum to be in better communication with other Halo: Reach and Halo Anniversary players about what's new and what the new trends are, as well as keep up with all of the news concerning Halo 4. However, my primary reason is this: On YouTube, I discovered a video posted in May of 2010 of some guy promoting his mods for Halo 3 that can be used in Online Matchmaking. It is my intention to shut him down, and so I have come to 343 in hopes that you will help me. I have several possible Gamertags that could be his, and if a member of the 343 team with Banhammer privilages would please Email me, I can give you all of the relevent information.

Also, just a little self-promo directed at any Halo Custom Edition players: check out my website, www.TheMapReader.net, on which I am known as The Not-So-Silent-Cartographer (you'll understand when you read the explination, lol)

I am The Not-So-Silent-Cartographer. I'll see you starside.

(And seriously; I would like a 343 exec/admin/whatever to contact me ASAP about that modder- I believe he may still be at large. Thanks.)

Well welcome to the forums!

This site is however a fan-run forum and 343 only checks occasionally on this site.

If you want to have one of them contact you, you should head over to the waypoint forums and have a go there.

Other than that, hope that you have a fantabulistic stay here!

Welcome =DG=Silent, glad to have you in the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Take your time looking around and if you have any questions use the shout box. Also, you can turn of the signatures that appear under peoples post by moving your cursor across it, lighting an "X" for the selection.

I have forwarded your OP in the GD to our site administrator on your behalf informing him of the site you indicated. I hope that you guys are able to stay together and keep it going.