Human weapon ideas.(Please leave feedback)

King PWNinater

I mean think about. Halo 2: 6 UNSC weapons. Halo 3: 9 UNSC weapons. Halo: Reach: 9 UNSC weapons.

The Humans should have a little more of a variety of weapon. So I am going to compare UNSC weapons to modern or past military weapons.

UNSC VS. Modern/past Miliitary

Halo 3: Odst and Halo CEMagnum vs. Auto Pistol

Almost all of us love the Halo: ODST Mag and CE Mag. An semi-automatic Magnum the can pack a small punch and a Mag that can pack a medium to strong punch. An awesome veriaty. The Auto. pistol vs. The 2 Mags from Halo would result in victory for The Halo Mags. Personally I would love to have 2 different Mags <strong>just like</strong> this combo instead of one same pistol. Plus not just the 2 Mag alone but wouldn't it be fun to customize the 2? For ex: Scopes, explosive rounds, EMPs, extended clips, ect...

SMG vs. SMG

Modern SMG would easily beat Halo SMG mostly because it can be easily customizable. With different silencers you can change the firing burst to Auto, Semi-auto, and 3 round burst. With the Halo SMG their are only 2 different versions. I would love to have what a modern SMG can provide than the Halo SMG. Like a Halo SMG that can provide what the modern SMG can provide.

AR vs. M16

The AR has 32 round clip while the M16 has a 30 round clip. The M16 can mount a Grenade Launcher under the barrel and add many different attachments. The AR can't do that. The M16 wins this one. Again I would like an AR that can provide what the M16 can provide.

Shotgun vs. Combat Shotgun

C. Shoty is semi-auto while the Halo Shoty is pump action. Halo shoty has a short range, but deadly. The C. Shoty can be useful at a further range than the Halo Shoty . I would also love the have 2 Shotguns<strong> just like</strong> these 2 shotguns in Halo 4 to add a little variety.

Grenade Launcher vs. Grenade Launcher

It would be awesome to have to different grenade luanchers <strong>like these</strong> in the game. Halo GL would be single shot and could customize it to let out an EMP, fire, or the round can stick on to someone. The Modern Multi-shot GL could shoot out regular grenades. WIN!

Falcon vs. Sea Knight

The Falcon can only have a max of 6 people and the Sea Knight can only have about 20 people. I don't want either of these, just a mix between them.

DMR and BR.

I don't want either of these in Halo 4, just something like a gun that can change from singel shot to 3 shot burst if you change barrels/silencers.

Spartan laser, Rockets, and Sniper are ok.

This is just my opinion so please don't flame also please leave feedback!

Just thought I'd throw out some spec right from the wiki. I hope you have a pen and paper.

M6C: (The Halo 2 Pistol)

12.7x40mm M228 Semi-Armor-Piercing High-Penetration .50 Magnum Caliber Rounds. 12 rounds in one clip.

rate of fire: About 360 rounds/min 6 rounds/sec.

Maximum range: Between 50 and 100 meters.

BR55HB SR: (Battle Rifle)

9.5x40mm KURZ .374 Caliber rounds. A whopping 36 rounds in one clip.

Rate of Fire: Average, 2.4 Bursts per Second, 900 rounds per minute.

Maximum range: 950 meters.

SRS99C-S2 AMB (Halo 2,3,Reach Sniper Rifle)

14.5 x 114mm AP-FS-DS Armor-Piercing, Fin-Stabilized, Discarding Sabot. 4 rounds in one clip.

Rate of Fire: Average, 2 Rounds per Second. Semi-Automatic.

Maximum range: 2300+ Meters.

Now if you want to add all these extra mods to the modern guns then stop right there, Halo is 500 years in the future who knows what kinda of weapon mods they have. I am just making a bone stock comparison of the modern weapons you listed and the weapons found in Halo.

Now time to compare:

First off want to start by pointing out that you shouldn't compare the AR to the M16 A4. It would be more suitable to put it side by side with the BR.

M16 vs BR

Maximum effective range:

M16: 800 meters < BR: 950 meters

Rate of Fire:

M16: 800 RPM < BR: 900 RPM

Caliber size:

M16: 5.56×45mm < BR: 9.5x40mm

The victor here is quite clear. The BR wins by a landslide thanks to its increased Caliber size and range.

If you can find any weapon that exists to date and that can beat these 3 Halo weapons above let me know. But right now I feel like I have put in too much time trying to find all this info and I would currently like to focus my time else where, tho I will come back to this topic, just not right now.

And you may want to keep in mind that this is a video game and that the developers have to balance the weapons according to gameplay which is why the shotgun in all the Halos are pump-action. If we had the best of the best weapons that exist to today in Call of Duty it may not be that fun/fair.