We Need Option In Custom Games Area

HozerDude

We need to have a "OPTION" In Custom Games Area for Halo 5 Forge for the PC. We need to have a auto team balancing system to help teams to be fair. As it sets right now there is no way to balance teams and have a fair game. You cannot kick people in game to help balance teams. Now some people may frown on this type of system that is why it should be an option for the admin /  host. Quite a few games have this system in their games.

Here are just two examples:

1. The Unreal Tournament Franchise.

2. The Battlefield Franchise.

I setup my server for 25 rounds and 30 mins. per round.  Why? because we do not have any map rotation system in this game. Most online game have a map rotation system and I don't have time to babysit this game. Halo Combat Evolved had a map rotation and I am very surprised to see there is not one in Halo 5 Forge for PC. It does not make sense to me at all. Halo Combat Evolved came out in 2001. It's hard to believe that this game does not have a dedicated server at all for last 16 years since it was released. IMHO if the basics of Halo Combat Evolved dedicated server is not iimplemented in this game I really don't think that this version of Halo 5 Forge for the PC or if there is a Halo 6 for the PC will succeed in the PC gaming community.

Just my two cents to make a fair game for everyone. ;)