Frank O'Conner himself plays and narrates this interview/game play video that lasts over 38 minutes! He starts right at the beginning of the game. The main menu, load screen and original/updated game play. I found the video while looking through Gamespot. Click here for the entire video.

At about 20 minutes in you realize that basically you were playing a firefight when you were holding the first base and clearing all enemies until support arrived in the form of a Warthog. I had never had that thought of Halo CE in any memory before now.

Great video. Frankie really sucks at halo...lmao Thats what happens you get to his level though. You find yourself managing more and playing a lot less.

Interesting enough though, I was suprised to hear that from Frankie's own submission, if I heard him correctly, that the Reach engine and the CE engine actually run side by side. I had initially thought the same thing....score one for me! Overall, the campaign looks great. it's just mind blowing to see the original levels, then switch to see how they look now. it brings back a lot of great/fustrating memories. I cannot wait till tuesday 12am for this!!!!!

For the record. Thanks for remaking such an epic 343i and Sabre Int. You have really done the Halo name proud and have made a firm believer in me, as to what this new group can and will do with the future of Halo.