Halo 4

AM3XICANLAMA

I think that 343 should add forge in halo 4. but enhance it ALOT. I have a few ideas of what they could add. They should add pelicans and phantoms so you could get around the map alot easier, and you could invade the enemy in awsome sexy ways. You should be able to add ai`s in forge that you could program to move around using waypoints. and they should add a texture feature, where you can change the texture and color and style of the buildings(like be able to make a brick wall or a wooden wall instead of a really annoying forerunner metal wall). They should also let you be able to make your own actual maps where you can like make an island or a forest or an ocean you know, an actual professional map. also more weapons and vehicles like scarabs and carriers. and you could choose to make elites, grunts, brutes, hunters, drones, jakals, skirmishers, and even prophets for the AI`s. I know it would take a long time to make and it would take up ALOT of memory on your 360, but I think they should at least add the AI`s.

4951-5.png

Most of the stuff you added here are great ideas but you would only be able to use pelicans and phantoms on huge maps like Sandtrap from Halo 3 or Forge World from Reach. All of the other stuff is a great idea too but I guess when Halo 4 comes out we will see if they listened to the community and added more features to forge

AM3XCANLAMA i 100% agree with you with the phantoms and stuff really would love that and invadeing the opposing team and stuff would be awsome :D and yeahh making your own maps i agree with deffinetily but all that scarab stuff is a bit too much i think you'd need like a whole seperate disk. but that is an idea :D i agree with Craziestsock we'll just have to wait and see :D

what about destructable evironments, i always wanted to see master chief bust throught a wall or tear a ghost in half or something. i think they should add ur exellent ideas as well as some more personalized ones to give halo 4 those little details that make it amazing. and as far as scarabs go and driving them, i can understand why they dont let you do that in multiplayer but why wouldnt someone want to hop in one and lay waste to the covenant in campaign?

In my opinion, 343 should focus back towards halo 2 and 3 instead of the reach feel. Armor abilities and low jumping annoy me, it was a nice twist but I think they should go back to the classic stuff. Also, PLEASE make the campaign good. The Halo 3 and Reach campaign were only like 9 or 10 levels long and some levels were really short. Please continue with the skulls and scoring but make more levels, so that beating it on legendary is a real achievement. And mythic is next to impossible. Also make a better ranking system for matchmaking, Arena is cool but there is only 1 playlist for this ranking system! And to look at other peoples skill levels takes too long (Arena medals), the actual ranks are based only on experience not skill. I know Halo 3 started getting dumb with the boosting and all that but try to find a balance. I suggest, temporary bans for over quiting in ranked but stick with the 1-50 ranking system instead of the medals (onyx, gold, silver, bronze, iron). Also, bring back file shares they got abandoned in reach.

They should also add firefight and keep the ability to play as an elite. but when you play as an elite you would fight with the covenant and against either marines and spartans. and when you play as a spartan, you would fight with marines or other spartans against either covenant or flood. Kind of like a army vs. army kind of thing. And it would be cool if you could make your own firefight maps. like create ai`s and program were they move using waypoints, and to choose where the phantoms drop off covenant.

• 1 month later...