MULTIPLE LOGICAL ADDITIONS THAT SHOULD HAPPEN

Radical999

So Since I started playing this game I've noticed a some things that lower the replayablitiy of the game.

1. REWARD PLAYERS FOR DOING WELL AND WINNING. So this is a major problem in Halo 5 as of now, you go and play a game of warzone or arena and when the game is over everyone generally gets the same amount of RP. If I play warzone assault and get 30 kills, lead the team to victory I'll get around 1500 RP without any boosts but my buddy will get 6 kills and get 1350 RP! 343 has been trying to figure out a way to stop people from farming or boosting which is basically joining a game and having your player spin around so you won't get kicked for inactivity until the game is over and collect your RP. But if they added a system where if you do well you get more RP the problem would go away... This is what I was thinking. Each medal a player gets in game should contribute to the amount of RP they're going to receive at the end of the game, obviously some medals will give more RP than others. Next the winning team should receive benefits so if you're on a warzone team that wins the top 5 players should receive an RP boost the #5 recieving like 50 extra RP and the #1 recieving like 400 bonus RP. Same thing goes for arena but only the top 2 players are awarded. On top of that give each player on the winning team a win pack which is simply a little bronze pack. like seriously 343 award your players for playing other than a daily win pack.

2. SPECIFIED GOLD AND SILVER PACKS.

This problem is very annoying to many players of Halo 5. So you buy a gold or silver pack you never know what you're going to get you can get armor, power weapons, vehicles, load out weapons and more. Some people just want armor, some people just want weapons, and some people just want vehicles. So the solution I came up with is simple and it even sticks to 343s style of making you really want to spend your money. So 343 should just add specified packs, you can buy a gold, silver or bronze pack or you can buy a asthetic gold silver bronze or a armory gold silver bronze or a transportation gold silver bronze. Each of these packs will only give 1 instead of 2 permanent reqs but you will get what you're paying for the armory pack will give you power and load out weapons the asthetic will give you armor customization and the vehicle will give you vehicles. Now since 343 wants you to play their game forever maybe instead of having these specified packs purchasable at all times maybe they switch them out every weekend like some of the game modes. One weekend you'll be able to purchase the gold silver and bronze asthetic pack and next weekend it'll be a different one. Not only that but the packs will be more expensive since they are specified even though they only give one permanent req. gold =15000, silver =7500, bronze =2000. This would make a lot of people happy and it wouldn't make it too easy to collect all the armor, weapons and vehicles.

3. ADD DAILY WEEKLY MONTHLY CHALLENGES.

Now I don't remember which halo game had the daily weekly and monthly challenges but that was a great way to give players who put the time in to get some bonus in game currency. I'm not gonna type a giant paragraph on what the challenges should be but just add this to the game. Reward your loyal players.

4. ALLOW ALL GUNS IN CUSTOM GAMES

I'm obviously running out of things to talk about but this is a no brainer as well. Have all weapon varients available for use in custom games... There could be some really fun custom games using the laser guided rocket launcher and other varients. Another good idea I thought of just now would be to use some of the gun varients as a power weapon in future arena maps. Imagine the blood of Sudan being the power weapon on a map that would be sick.

That's all I could think of as of now but these changes would make the game much more replayable.

1. Doing better is rewarded, especially in Warzone. But getting kills is only a part of doing better, you also need to contribute to your team by playing the objective (e.g killing bosses, defending/attacking bases, assist in kills, etc.).

Your buddy might've gotten less kills, but those kills might have had more to do with the onjective. He also could've gotten more assists and a better KDA.

2. The entire point of the REQ system, love it or hate it, is that it is random. Specified packs would kinda ruin the system as it is now. Try to imagine weapon crates in CS:GO where you buy a key for the crate to have a chance at a weapon skin that is worth more than that you paid for, maybe even a $100+ knife. If Gaben decided that you could buy more expensive crates but have a way higher chance at those expensive skins, the entire idea (and market) behind case openings would be done for.

3. All of my yes. Challenges with packs and/or REQ points as a reward would've been very welcome. Only this late into the game with a lot of people already having unlocked eveything there is, it has lost it's use.

4. This idea has been pitched a lot and would be awesome. I don't really know what's holding it back though.