Zombie map packs in Halo 4?

SangheiliPower

As the majority of you might know, there is a Zombie Survival game mod in both Call of Duty: World at War and Call of Duty: Black Ops( Such as the Kino Der Untoten and Shi No Mura), but is it recommended for Halo 4 to have something similar, just that instead of fighting off Nazi undeads, the players are being attacked by the Flood? I just want to know of your opinions.

• Like 1

This is a thread I created a while back titled New Infection. Give it a read, vote and add any ideas that you may have to it. As far as fighting waves of The Flood, I prefer Halo 4 be creative and not copy other games types of zombie play. There has to be a new way to bring the Infection game type into the "modern" Halo games. I do not normally play the game type, my perspective comes from an original idea had with an old friend here. You may want to add a poll and be sure to offer distinct voting options.

This is a thread I created a while back titled New Infection. Give it a read, vote and add any ideas that you may have to it. As far as fighting waves of The Flood, I prefer Halo 4 be creative and not copy other games types of zombie play. There has to be a new way to bring the Infection game type into the "modern" Halo games. I do not normally play the game type, my perspective comes from an original idea had with an old friend here. You may want to add a poll and be sure to offer distinct voting options.

I agree with A-Dog. while i would like a Flood-Fight game, Halo doesn't need to copy other games.

It will be interesing to see how Halo 4 zombies stacks up against Cod zombies in terms of replay and fun i wonder if theyll put in pack a punch type of system where u can upgrade ur BR or ur AR etc. except halo is differnet because its not limited to realism beings as its more over a future game and cod is a here and now game and is got the relaism aspect they could do more things for the zombie mode in halo and make it ten times more fun in halo than it ever was in cod 5 or black ops.

Yes that would be neat it would also attract people who like zombies from cod or other games with zombie. Although fighting wave after wave of scary flood would be in y opinion much more fun and exiting. Due to all the different flood forms