Hello my names: Alexander Goddard/A116

Spartan-A116

Hello, A116. I'm Father Bullet, but folks call me Father, Bullet, Father B, FB and even just B.

Welcome to the community! ^_^ The general consensus is that 343i.org is superior to all other Halo-centric communities, both official and unofficial. This one is, by the way, unofficial. It's a fan-made site for fans who want to get away from the trolling and flaming inherent in other sites where the cancer of immaturity seems to rule.

So, again, welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do. :yes If you have any questions, let's hear 'em.

Hello, A116. I'm Father Bullet, but folks call me Father, Bullet, Father B, FB and even just B.

Welcome to the community! ^_^ The general consensus is that 343i.org is superior to all other Halo-centric communities, both official and unofficial. This one is, by the way, unofficial. It's a fan-made site for fans who want to get away from the trolling and flaming inherent in other sites where the cancer of immaturity seems to rule.

So, again, welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do. :yes If you have any questions, let's hear 'em.

Amen, Reverend. That pretty much summed it up.

What's up Alexander. Good to have you here. Feel free to use the chat box to ask any questions. Most are very helpful. You can select the Reach Stats on the top menu bar the select the Dynamic Image below your avatar and select from the signatures there. We also have a "Signature Shop" in the General Discussion forum that you can read, then provide images to Egypt for a custom signature. Don't forget to put your name in the hat to in a free copy of Halo CE Anniversary in the "Giveaway" for HCEA. I have provided links that are in light blue to help you get started.