Remove magnums from SWAT

ljp1271941

That might just be your bad luck then, I get plenty of more BR SWAT's than SWATNUMS.

As far as removing them, no. SWATNUMS has always been in SWAT since Halo 3, removing them would be ridiculous. 

My advice would be to get used to it, or start playing something else and dropping in every now and then. For example, I tend to play SWAT, but you'll probably see me playing Team Arena or Warzone more-so, I'll play like 2-3 matches of SWAT, then return to another playlist I was playing.

At this point, all we can do is wait. 343 might add in Oddball, when the February update hits, so that'll break it down to SWAT, SWATNUMS, SWATBALL, and if they add in territories (like Halo Reach) that'll make 4 different modes... 

But at this rate, I don't think 343 cares about SWAT, so we're both kinda getting screwed over on this end. All we can do is wait, see what happens.

• 4 weeks later...

its just your bad luck, i assure you. i prefer swatnums and it seems i always get BR swat. i don't think BR swat should be reduced in the rotation. it should not be removed either, your post title is remove swatnums from swat. removing it entirely would be a mistake. swatnums gives swat some much needed variety.

would DMR swat be interesting to anyone? i think it'd be fun if they had all 3 in swat personally.