Aiming Like In The Original Series and Forge News

EdwardBuckODST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PnJ5kMqXi8

hey Guys Buck here again with some info in regards to aiming in Halo 5, I know some of you are still having issues with the aiming in the game even after the update hit but hopefully this video will help you out and if you liked the original aiming in the other games, I personally think this is as close as we are going to get. Along with that some Forge info from Tom French.

"If you liked the aiming in the other series"? The problem isn't the aiming system mechanics, the players are. The aiming varies between every single title due to new or adjusted mechanics auch as magnetism, range, error vectors, and a ton of others.

My only problem is that the very first original aiming mechanics in CE DID NOT have any magnetism on human weapons at all. CE required the most skill and you actually had to read your enemies movements and lead your shots. Anything past Halo 2, and you can horribly aim at an enemy and your shots will land.

• Like 3

"If you liked the aiming in the other series"? The problem isn't the aiming system mechanics, the players are. The aiming varies between every single title due to new or adjusted mechanics auch as magnetism, range, error vectors, and a ton of others.

My only problem is that the very first original aiming mechanics in CE DID NOT have any magnetism on human weapons at all. CE required the most skill and you actually had to read your enemies movements and lead your shots. Anything past Halo 2, and you can horribly aim at an enemy and your shots will land.

I agree, CE definately took a little more skill than later titles, although i think the balance in 5 is pretty good with relatively low aim assist compared to most other halo games.