343 supposedly ruining Halo

Matty_J144

Due to my previous post it may have seemed like I'm one of the guys who thinks 343 is "ruining Halo". This is not the case, I actually think the opposite. If anything there's a ton more lore, books, animated series, ect. due to them. Which is always a good thing, and I really appreciate the fact that they listen to the community. However, I think some of the changes they've made and things they've done are a bit odd or out of place. As stated in my previous post. But that's what the community is for, recommending things we'd like done to the series.

I'll agree that some features and the gameplay in general looks good and plays well...Now with that out of the way let me tell you how I really feel..... Overall Halo 5 is a great example and is symptomatic of the general direction of console games. Its become about the all mighty dollar being able to purchase your way to the top as oppose to skill. Also I understand that 343 wanted improved graphics and cut split screen which to be frank is plain incompetent. Split screen is the very incense of Halo....excuse me was the incense of Halo. To play Halo 5 in the same room with your brother, friend, coworker, significant other etc... now costs around an additional... 700 dollars+++....as oppose to...FREE. Now I played the campaign(rotating the controller and waiting an hour for the game to download) which was bearable but not being able play split screen is so unimaginable that I have to return this game. Now the best story that sums it up was a complaint I heard from members of are US NAVY. There on a ship and are now expected to purchase 4 flat screens 4 Xbox ones to do an activity that use to be free. Halo split screen was ritualistic and a bonding experience amongst your once loyal fans. 343 has clearly demonstrated its inability to put out a product that meets the needs of its audience. The level of incompetency is so high you couldn't ship me a free copy of Halo 6 and if you need I'd burn it. Evidently there is no possible way to patch this issue which further amplifies 343's incompetency. The sad part is I would be happy with lesser graphics and split screen included. I bought Xbox one specifically for Halo 5 which is now worthless to me.....Not only will I not be buying Halo 6 I'll be advocating to avoid all 343 products. Sure knock yourself with suggestions...they hear you but there not listening. Sorry they might listen if you could suck more money out of pockets of fans with armor packs etc....So I'll be returning this steaming pile of crap and take my chances with another game and company for now. I'd like to suggest dropping Halo 6 and letting another company revive this once proud franchise.. I'd also urge other Halo fans that relate to do the same...were going to have to stick it out until someone other than 343 can revive this abortion