Problems with playing halo 5

Mike Chingon Trejo

I'm having trouble in halo 5 since i purchased a hard copy of the game. I continuously fall through the floor offline and online in campaign and multiplayer and it's not just me but the AI too. I returned the game for a different copy and reinstalled it three times and still didn't solve the problem can anyone help me with the problem? Please inbox me on live DarthChingon666 or email at [email protected]

https://youtu.be/FRTdLLNQ1Ig

This is certainly a weird issue. I can't find anyone else with this problem other than you. I think it might be your console since that's the only thing that remains unchanged. Maybe reset it to factory defaults? This will make it so that you'll need to reïnstall all your games and apps but this seems the only option left.

Hope it helps or that you get your problem sorted someway else!

You're NOT the only one experiencing this issue. It's actually a pretty wide spread issue.

Do you have Time Warner Cable for your internet? That seems to be the common issue, with maybe the modem being the cause. 

People have tried lots of things like port forwarding, changing DNS, reinstalling, etc. It seems to be a problem that neither Time Warner or Microsoft wants to admit or really address.

However, if you bought it digitally from Xbox then they seem to be willing to give you refund because it is essentially a broken product. But if you're like me and bought it from amazon, with a gift card, then you are out of luck. No matter what Amazon will not return any digital game.

So my suggestion is to just return it. That's unfortunate because it's a good game.  

• Like 1

I uninstalled it and reset my Xbox still didn't change and i exchanged the game for a different copy at gamestop and it's still the same. It only happens with halo and no other game

I have internet through Comcast and it's the best internet service they have and it happens off line so I'm not sure what the issue is

I really don't want to return it because it's the only game i really like besides AC but i don't like the multiplayer and zombie games real zombie games not cod

If anyone watches the video they'll see how bad it is but that's not that bad I've fell through died respawned and immediately at the very second if spawning i fall or after i move so I'm not sure