This That Suck in 5

Noli

Alright So here are some things i noticed while playing

Maps look dumb      (Hired an intern to design them)

I must start with a assault rifle        (I am a mid to long range player so this means i get no kills untill i can find a decent weapon)

Why cant we customize loadouts now? we could in 4 and im sure everyone liked it so why back track

Why are all the maps the size of a 2 bedroom apartment

Whats the point in the radar? with its range i can only see someone on the radar when they are right next to me and if they are chances are i didnt need the radar to show me

Why would you get rid of voting for maps? that has been a thing for ages and it was good thatway we could vote to avoid the crapy maps

Whos idea was it to take out split screen? what sadist introvert decided that was a good idea and how can i get him/her fired

campaign is good legendary is like a walk in the park but whatever   you could have spent some of the campaign budget to make some of your multiplayer maps ALOT better looking 

WHAT SICK JOKE OF A GAME HAS SPAWN KILLING THIS BAD  i swear i got spawn killed three times in a row 

More game types maybe? warzone is not bigteam no matter how you spin it (in warzone i spawn and someone is watching the spawn and tagging people out the gate)

i get trying to make the game a bit more fair for new comers but if you make the loadouts customizable then noobs can start with the same guns as everyone else 

if you still want to make money then make people buy the guns with req points im sure someone will spend money to not have to wait and you can dip your fingers into their pockets 

I like the parkour and the evade hell i even like the thrust punch but what is that worth when everything else is mediocre at best?

halo has been my game of choice for years (since one) i bought a xbox one so i could get five so make it worth my money if i wanted a game like call of duty i would have bought call of duty

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Removed homophobic remark

Maps look dumb      (Hired an intern to design them)

That is your opinion, but no, I really doubt an intern designed them.

I must start with a assault rifle        (I am a mid to long range player so this means i get no kills untill i can find a decent weapon)

Firstly, if you suck at close quarters combat this is your fault so suck it up and get better rather than ask for the game to change. Secondly, spawning with an AR encourages map movement and forces you to find those decent weapons. Thirdly, you have a pistol, which good players can sufficiently shoot across the map with and can play well at mid-long range. It's THE utility weapon of Halo 5.

Why cant we customize loadouts now? we could in 4 and im sure everyone liked it so why back track

You're wrong, most people hated having customisable loadouts in matches, so they took that out in arena matches. If you want to customise your loadout, you can do so in Warzone.

Why are all the maps the size of a 2 bedroom apartment

Well, you're not playing on Warzone, and no, they aren't the size of 2 bedroom apartments.

Why would you get rid of voting for maps? that has been a thing for ages and it was good thatway we could vote to avoid the crapy maps

>Map voting is in the game, community is angry because there isn't map diversity and the noobs only vote for the one map they are good

>Map voting is not in the game, community is angry because they cannot skip maps that they have objectively analysed to show that it is bad

Clearly you see the flaw in logic. In any case, we now have *somewhat* better map diversity than before.

Whos idea was it to take out split screen? what sadist introvert decided that was a good idea and how can i get him/her fired

campaign is good legendary is like a walk in the park but whatever   you could have spent some of the campaign budget to make some of your multiplayer maps ALOT better looking 

343 as a whole decided to take out split screen, because the modern day audience that 343 is trying to reach do not primarily play Split screen. And I highly doubt legendary was a walk in the park. Also, IMO the multiplayer maps look good.

More game types maybe? warzone is not bigteam no matter how you spin it (in warzone i spawn and someone is watching the spawn and tagging people out the gate)

If they've managed to spawntrap you it's your fault. 

i get trying to make the game a bit more fair for new comers but if you make the loadouts customizable then noobs can start with the same guns as everyone else 

Well, this doesn't make any sense, because with even starts, 'noobs' DO start with the same guns as everyone else. And I've said it already, you can customise your loadouts in Warzone.

if you still want to make money then make people buy the guns with req points im sure someone will spend money to not have to wait and you can dip your fingers into their pockets 

You can. But spending money purely for a single gun eliminates part of the reason why REQ packs exist, which is to generate the excitement that a person would feel if they were opening a booster pack for a card game. If I were to suggest anything, it would be create an open free market economy where players can set their prices in both real life $ as well as in REQ points (Unfortunately I don't think this can have a set exchange rate) to trade or sell their REQ cards. This way, people who want only one piece of armour can work towards it, but the price is going to be determined by demand and supply. 343 could earn money from this by taking a % of REQ points/$ back.

I like the parkour and the evade hell i even like the thrust punch but what is that worth when everything else is mediocre at best?

halo has been my game of choice for years (since one) i bought a xbox one so i could get five so make it worth my money if i wanted a game like call of duty i would have bought call of duty

Unfortunate that you feel that way. But I feel like Halo 5 has the best multiplayer in the series yet, even if some minor tweaks to how it is right now can make it even better. It feels very different to Call of Duty to me, and I'm happy to play the game and spend money on it in support of 343.