SWAT Spawning

DissapointedFan

My halo experience had been all but completely ruined by you guys, the least you could do for me, is fix the god damn spawns. I'm sure others are hating this same crap, it is the worst possible thing you guys have done, besides making the games yourself.

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Edited title under rule 2B
  • Like 1

I have noticed that swat spawns are relatively easy to predict. I just typically go where my teammates aren't and hoard kills. Not going to say it's an honorable tactic but it works. i wouldn't mind them fixing the spawns though, it seems rather odd at times. I have seen people from the enemy team spawn among my teammates every now and then.

The spawns are terrible because of how open most of the maps are, how small they are, and the fast paced map movement. I've noticed this as well, spawning in front of the enemies cross-hairs. The only way I'm sure this can be fixed is to adjust the spawn timing, that way the game has more time to locate a better spawn. Because 1 second spawns are not enough time for sure.

Regardless, I still play it. But I too wish it was fixed.