343, for the love of god, please scrap or change req cards.

popje

So you can keep them from other games and use them in warzone, it seems like you can't use them right at the beginning, thank god. But still, if I start a warzone and I don't have any cards, will I get rekt by people who stacked up cards ? If there is one thing in the whole halo franchise that kept me playing is the fairness of the game, beating someone because he suck with a controller is awesome, beating someone because you had more luck/cards/exp/levels/guns/money than him is not, not at all, and its even worst the other way around. The only reason I stopped playing titanfall is because of the rare burn cards, people just stack them, use them all at once and you have absolutely no chance, or at least a big disadvantage... I'm all in for a progression system with levels within the same game like any moba, you get more kills, whatever, you get the scorpion, but I don't want to be stuck with a ghost, even though I did well in the game while someone else got the scorpion because he saved the card for this specific game.

Pretty much everyone disliked Halo 4 ordnance, why in hell do you think this is a better idea, its exactly the same, except you can keep them to use it in a later game, which everyone will do, so lets say you don't play as much as most people, or you didn't get lucky with the req packages, its just like ordnance, except people get to choose what they get and you are stuck with ****ty stuff.

Please tell me I am wrong and its not how req cards work.