Hello Fellow Halo 4 Clan Leaders!

Hello my fellow clan leaders!

I am here to introduce to you the Halo 4 Clan Community. For those of you who don't know what the Halo 4 Clan Community is, its basically a group of clans on halo 4 that clan leaders and representatives take part in. It is where most of the current Big Dogs of the Halo 4 Clan Community like to talk with each other as well as the relatively smaller clans. The Halo 4 Clan Community also host the clans that you see on YT doing massive wars/raids against each other and the videos are incredibly awesome. 

I'm inviting you guys to jump into this community and meet the rest of the clans within it. There is a Facebook group titled "New Halo 4 Clan Community". Keep in mind as I said before that this community has the clans that waged war among each other and it has built some tensions and rivalry and all that good stuff so not everything in there is not all sunshine and daisies.

I ask that you introduce yourself to the community through a post in the group so you can receive a nice welcome form everyone else! The Halo 4 Clan Community needs clans across the game to come back and meet each other's faces so we can build more activity on halo 4 between clans. That includes wars, skirmishes, friendly battles, game nights, and alliances!

Here is the direct link to the FB group for those who wish to join:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1475960579347315/

Thank you for taking your time to read this!

-AWV L0RD JIGGLE