Double kills, killjoy and legendary achievements

So your progress for the achievements reset but, you still have the medal count? Did you complete the achievements and it's saying you haven't or the progress just got reset? I'm having the same issue with two other games right now. Never had achievement issues on the 360. The whole online requirement for achievements is causing a lot of issues.

So your progress for the achievements reset but, you still have the medal count? Did you complete the achievements and it's saying you haven't or the progress just got reset? I'm having the same issue with two other games right now. Never had achievement issues on the 360. The whole online requirement for achievements is causing a lot of issues.

The only problem I've personally had with online achievements is when there's no WiFi. That, and the fact it takes so long to send the information and receive it. Which specifically only goes for progression achievements. Which may be the reasoning for so many difficult errors.

Personally, if I had my Xbox One somewhere, then I went to someone else's house and set it up. Progression would either increase or decrease. Even if the game fully syncs. I personally had this problem with Dying Light. Which annoyed me, and it affects offline as well. 

So progression achievements are the main problem, not all of them in general.