Should I buy Halo MCC

The multiplayer is functional- you can get a game but it isn't ideal times yet and games are prone to ending early and so forth. It works but it's not perfect yet. But if you play any mixed playlist, have fun trying to find a game that isn't Halo 2 because that's all anyone votes for.

If you like forge, campaign or spartan ops, it's a must-buy.

If you want to play all the campaigns on that sweet 60fps then hell yeah.

If you're doing it for the multiplayer I would recommend it if you're in the US/EU regions as it works, not perfectly, but works there. If you're from Autralia I'd say no as I've heard the multiplayer doesn't work at all there.

It depends where you live. If you live within North America, it's a good to buy it as the Multiplayer should be funcitonal and the campaigns work fine. If you live outside of N.A. it's probably best to lay off buying it for a while still, since it doesn't work properly.

I managed to get myself an xbone today and put MCC on the counter. Manager took a look over and asked if I'd rather buy the xbone mcc bundle.

So yeah, technically I didn't purchase it (and I live in the states), but I do recommend it. Coming from someone that doesn't like Halo 2, the remastered anniversary edition looks good enough for me to be interested in playing it again.

However, H2 us the only thing people are willing to play on matchmaking, so multiplayer gets old fast.

Ultimately, your choice; but purp'd BATMAN says go for it.