PERL Programming in HALO?

Maya is used exclusively for the games. They may use other programming for modeling, video capture and rendering to translate into the engine, but the game itself is Maya.

oh yea I forgot "Halo" 1 like XBOX "ONE" was the introduction of the MAYA Engine!

1965 Mayas/?\

Maya is used exclusively for the games. They may use other programming for modeling, video capture and rendering to translate into the engine, but the game itself is Maya.

Maya? Perl? I have no idea what this means..

I mean, the quoted post I understand (isn't it something about consistency is supposed to be easier on the hardware?), but the rest of this may as well be another language..

Sooo much fail in this topic. lmao

1. Maya is NOT an engine, it's a 3d modeling tool used to create the render_model, bsp, collision and physics models for Halo.  Maya is NOT used exclusively as they also use 3ds max.

2. PERL is no the language they used to program the Blam! engine.  Blam! consists of components created in C++, D3D, Havok and their own proprietary scripting engine called Megalo.

3. You need to stop smoking crack.

• Like 1