Looking for clan to help with machinima!

Hey, my name is aColdSniperXxX or Connor.

I was recently given a college assessment letting me choose anything I wanted to make for my end of year examination, quite obviously I would like to use Halo 4 elements in my film, most of the film will take place in the real world thanks to the green screen mechanics in the game but I would like a nice establishing montage of shots explaining the universe and what 'Halo' really is.

This film is produced to show off my special and visual effects abilities so I can have something that will leave a lasting impact in my portfolio, when the Spartan is brought into the real world I will be using many explosions and really over the top effects.

Deadline is in about a month and a half so I would like as much help as I can to get this first part sorted as quickly as I can! if you are the kind of person who gets wet looking at mountains of film paperwork then you are in luck! I have attached the paperwork needed for my college assessment incase you want to get a better idea of what I am asking of you.

Body Actors:

Red Spartan (main character) - Played and voiced by me

Red Team 1 - OPEN

Red Team 2 - OPEN

Red Team 3 - OPEN

Red Tank - OPEN

Red Laser - OPEN

Red Tank - OPEN

-----------------------------------------------

Blue Mantis - OPEN

Blue Team 1 - OPEN

Blue Team 2 - OPEN

Blue Team 3 - OPEN

Blue Team 4 - OPEN

Blue Banshee - OPEN

If you are interested in a roles contact me on [email protected] or send me a text message via the Xbox One or Xbox 360.

Filming will take place on Halo 4 Valhalla on the Xbox One once enough body actors have been chosen.

Link to SCRIPT

Link to PITCH

Link to CALL SHEET

Email: [email protected]

Gamertag: aColdSniperXxX