New Halo: Combat Evolved

sch1smarch

well thats a horrible thing to say it was the only game to follow the storyline of the books

i'm truely sorry, it's just my opinionated statement. I would just rather progress through John-117's story line. To play CE all over again would feel like I was 7 and buying Pokemon Silver right after I beat Pokemon Gold.

Hmm umm Well guys no offence but this post is quite useless. Its not 343 Industries that are making the remake its going to be Saber Interactive. For sure 343 Industries and Microsoft is going to watch over it but they aren't making it. Also yes it would be cool to see the game with new technology and 3D but I think its best to keep things they way they are. If this company messes up than Halo Combat Evolved is never going to be looked at the same way.

yes :P and schismarch I wasn't trying to argue :3 But yes most people would expect a closely Halo engaged gaming industry would make the remake, instead of a gaming industry that no one has heard of before and has no relation in Halo what so ever. I think it will be a blow off. But thats just me. If anyone out there at Saber Interactive sees this, show me off and impress me with a wonderful game ;) .