Dumb Stuff

Dumb Stuff they did in Halo fist and for most Is down grading the Plasma Pistol and Human Pistol which every one knows the second thing is that you need to have halo waypoint to watch the terminals you find in the game they can put these on the disc if they wanted to I mean if you have internet you can watch them but if you are like my friend who doesn't have internet because he can not afford it then you are pretty much screwed and if they can not make it fit on the game disc then put the videos on a second disc

I have know clue what they are thinking but for people who can make a game like Halo they are a bunch of Dumb Assess

Dumb Stuff they did in Halo fist and for most Is down grading the Plasma Pistol and Human Pistol which every one knows the second thing is that you need to have halo waypoint to watch the terminals you find in the game they can put these on the disc if they wanted to I mean if you have internet you can watch them but if you are like my friend who doesn't have internet because he can not afford it then you are pretty much screwed and if they can not make it fit on the game disc then put the videos on a second disc

I have know clue what they are thinking but for people who can make a game like Halo they are a bunch of Dumb Assess

I'm not going to worry about the plethora of grammatical and spelling errors here.

Sucks  that your friend can not watch the terminals, but sadly 343 isn't going to put make another disc just so people can watch terminals. While they ae awesome to watch, not enough people watch them to demand them making another disc.

For the plasma pistol and magnum thing, which game are you talking about?

And please watch the language, thank you.