LODT NOW RECRUITING!

LODT is now recruiting, for right now the only AP that you will be able to contact is me (LODT Cal18) once you contact me I will tell you everything about the clan and our future objectives. We have a facebook page, just search up LODT- Legendary Orbital Drop Troopers and like the page, once you like the page, I will know and will ask that you try your best to get LODT into your Gamertag, it might even require that you change your Gamertag to something shorter so that LODT can fit into it. If it does, I am so very sorry, wish there was a way that you would be able to keep your current Gamertag and have LODT in it as well.

Edited by LODT Cal18

Hi Cal. Is LODT interested in having a 4v4 scrimmage on Halo: MCC? If so please contact "paradlse" (no that's not a typo it's actuallly an L) on Xbox so we can work out the details.

You can easily message me and set one up for maybe sometime next month, me and the other's need to start recruiting.

Hey LODT, 
I've read your post and i'd like to know more bout your clan. However, I'm looking for a highly skilled clan.

Here's a link to my post regarding the type of clan I'm looking for: 

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/39521-looking-for-a-proexperienced-halo-4-clan-xbox-360/

So If you think you're what I'm looking for, please do let me know.

Thank you!

Sam.

Hey LODT, 

I've read your post and i'd like to know more bout your clan. However, I'm looking for a highly skilled clan.

Here's a link to my post regarding the type of clan I'm looking for: 

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/39521-looking-for-a-proexperienced-halo-4-clan-xbox-360/

So If you think you're what I'm looking for, please do let me know.

Thank you!

Sam.

Don't know if we're exactly what you're looking for, I just got an Xbox One and haven't started recruiting yet. We haven't made much progress over the past months that we've been working on it, but I'm sure that someday we will get to be good, we've got tiers that each of the AP (Yes, it's AP not CP like I thought it was, that was my mistake...) member's will have control over. There is Assault, Demolition, Ranger, Close Quarters, and another class tier that I can't remember right now. More info will be brought to you as soon as we think of more things. There is one more thing; LODT will be looking forward to compromising with other Clans to form a relationship, either Hostile, Friendly, or Neutral.

Okay, so those are the only 4 tiers in LODT, I do not control a tier since I'm in control of the entire clan. The other AP's will have control of their own tier, general's will become 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in command for that tier based on what they choose. LODT is still looking for more people to join, currently working on making the three main maps for the Clan and once we start to gain more and more, more maps will be created. As of now the maps that exist/will exist are listed; LODT HQ, LODT Meeting Hall, and Firing Range (you all should know what you do at a firing range, right?) If not, then you are basically being tested to see what you're good at, either; Demolition, Ranger, Close Quarters, or Assault. I shall keep you all posted, and make sure to go onto Facebook and like our clan page"LODT - Legendary Orbital Drop Troopers" hope to see more recruits soon! 

• 2 weeks later...

I know that it's been awhile since I last posted on the thread, but I was just wanting to say that I'm still working on the maps and I am sorry for not joining you Pardlse, I want you to know that I'm not ignoring you in anyway, just haven't gotten to working on the maps that much due to school.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope to see more recruits from 343i, I had to rush things since I found out that DHG (Die Hard Gamers) is still around, I remember them when I had an Xbox 360 two years ago, they were top of the notch, until they started falling apart and were losing players to HCG (Hard Core Gamers). Currently, I'm the only AP that you can get in contact with, I've been trying to get one of the other AP's to add me and get on MCC, and have been trying to get another to get Halo MCC so that he can get involved in Halo for the first time and be in a Clan that he's also a leader of instead of a pawn.