one month xbox live give away.

Were you connected to XBL while playing the MCC before the 19th of December?

If so you might not have gotten the message, but it could still have been added to your account.

Some people don't get the message telling them the time has been added, check if it might have been added without notification.

If not, contact MS support. I do believe they've recieved numerous questions about this and will help you.

I still haven't gotten mine either. I pre ordered a digital copy so they know I own it. I played it in the time frame and can prove it by my achievement dates. I posted in the MS support forum more then a week ago and still nothing. I called MS today and was told they could give me the free month of Live if I call them back in a week and still haven't got anything, but can't get the rest of the free stuff. This is frustrating seeing others I know personally who never even bought the game (just played once or twice) get the credit, yet I and many others still have nothing. I haven't even seen any sort of announcement by 343 or MS talking addressing this anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...