Ranking System needs to be fixed

Spacer175

The ranking system needs to be fixed, the system goes entirely off victories and does not take into account your K/D or medals, etc.. 

I have 19 games won out of 33, 5.0 K/D, and 951 Medals, and yet only Gold rank 1?

I have also seen a guy have 15/17 games won, and lower everything else but he was in the onyx ranking, how does this even make sense?

I can't carry my team every single game in hopes that we do win.  It should be MY service record not other player's.

• Like 1

I don't like it that much either. I finished a game with a K/D of 2+ and still lost EXP because I lost due to a crappy team...

But hey, people wanted the Halo 3 ranking system and they got it. The only difference now is that we see when and where we get demoted instead of it randomly happening.

• Like 1

It should be how you did k/d, assists ext. Then the win or loss count as a bonus. It really sucks when I'm the only guy on my team with a positive k/d and it still hurts me. To me its all backwards. The win or loss is your main grade then your stats are the bonus. That's why you see gold ratings with a negative k/d. You know why they are gold? They are on the winning team. Don't get me wrong this ranking system can be good if only it meant something and reflected player skill. It is called the Competitive Skill Rating after all right? Right now this is a Win Percentage Rating.

I'm sure some people will disagree with me but I hate this ranking system mostly because of the performance points at the end of each match, I absolutely hate how if I loose a match I loose performance points which is extremely frustrating because either my team quits or the other team completely over powers my team it's not really fair for them to take away points just because you lost a match. I've been stuck at Bronze level 1 for about 2 weeks now because my team keeps loosing or they quit on me.