halo 3 and 4 armor customization

Saruman

They could but it might be different! But Im really mad at 343 because of the FOTUS armour! And he only way to get fotus is to get the halo 4 console thats rediculas! And it is stupid. :realmad: 343 you can tell Im not happy. And it is just one set of armour. And plus Im not happy about recon on halo 3,I dont even have that!

• 4 weeks later...

They could but it might be different! But Im really mad at 343 because of the FOTUS armour! And he only way to get fotus is to get the halo 4 console thats rediculas! And it is stupid. :realmad: 343 you can tell Im not happy. And it is just one set of armour. And plus Im not happy about recon on halo 3,I dont even have that!

Get the MCC, you'll have both instantly.

I liked Halo 4 and Reach armor custimazation, but I too am mad that a lot of cool armor sets that could only be accessed by buying pre-order, buying from Best Buy, buying from Gamestop, playing a phone game,and all that. I mean, you would probably need to spend like $200-$250 and end up with like 3 or 4 copies JUST to get all armor sets. Anyways, by looking at the beta, the armor looks great!! :D

• 3 months later...

I hated the Armour Abilities on Halo 4, half of them were unneeded and the other half were just copied from Halo Reach (which I have no problem with), I was glad to see back of Armour Lock.

The Armour Customisation I was not impressed with at all, most of it looked the same and even as much was just plain ug lee.  And to top it off ODST and the Mk IV looked nothing like the Armour we were used to.  For some unknown and strange reason 343 decided to make these Armours theirs.  Totally ugly and totally crap.

All in all I am not impressed with 343.

Halo Anniversary should have been completely remade, instead of just tarted up and Halo 4's Armour Abilities were just some thing created from Christmas cracker jokes.