Halo MCC Achievement's Not Unlocking Since Game Release.

Jaded Mercenary

So I got Halo The Master Chief Collection back on the 11th of November when the midnight release happened and of course started playing the game. Now on that day, I got 12 some odd achievement's that have not unlocked, in fact all they are saying is just Done!Unlocking....... now I have done everything from clearing the Mac Address, Deleting an Re-downloading my profile, even getting a new system an still it's just saying the same thing, Microsoft support just told me to come here and do this to maybe get some help to fix the issue.

I'm having the same issue. At first all of mine said Done! Unlocking.... but now it's only two. They've been like that since the midnight release. Very irritated with this, but the one that really made me angry (and I actually haven't played the game since) was playing co-op with my fiance and it took me half an hour to granade jump and get the bandana skull. It ended up giving him the achievement and not me. It doesn't even say it's unlocking. Super unhappy with this.

they are the one's who told me to come here and post for the help, but apparently it just seems I am getting no help but instead the run around from both companies. I guess I will just get my money back on the game since there isn't going to be help for it coming out any time soon.

I'm having the same issue. At first all of mine said Done! Unlocking.... but now it's only two. They've been like that since the midnight release. Very irritated with this, but the one that really made me angry (and I actually haven't played the game since) was playing co-op with my fiance and it took me half an hour to granade jump and get the bandana skull. It ended up giving him the achievement and not me. It doesn't even say it's unlocking. Super unhappy with this.

You know I agree with you so much there are just achievementn's that you know have taken a lot of work to get and patience and ended up doing it all for nothing I seriously have not even touched my copy of the MCC just because anytime I try to do anything I don't get the achievement nor even the gamerscore for it. I seriously just have now a worthless $60 game disc that I can't do anything with since these so called "game bugs/glitches" have made the game very unplayable.

they are the one's who told me to come here and post for the help, but apparently it just seems I am getting no help but instead the run around from both companies. I guess I will just get my money back on the game since there isn't going to be help for it coming out any time soon.

You know I agree with you so much there are just achievementn's that you know have taken a lot of work to get and patience and ended up doing it all for nothing I seriously have not even touched my copy of the MCC just because anytime I try to do anything I don't get the achievement nor even the gamerscore for it. I seriously just have now a worthless $60 game disc that I can't do anything with since these so called "game bugs/glitches" have made the game very unplayable.

Whoever told you to come here saying we were the official company's site lied.