Game is still broken

This game is still broken after the newest update. I have been trying to play h2 classic and can't find any game except on halo 3. Playlists still keep searching without finding players or I'll get error messages. It froze after a game and wouldn't let me back out. Searching for H2 classic and cant find a game. We had 8/10 people in a game and it kept searching. Starts games with uneven teams and wrong colors.

Great job 343. Morons

First, We're not the real 343i, We're just the Fan Forums, If you want to report a problem, go to Halowaypoint.com

What is it with you guys telling people this is a fan forum. I didn't say anything about this being 343's forum and I have almost 70 posts, so I would know. This is the big update that 343 said would fix the problems, and I was calling them morons.

This post is pointing out that the game is still broken as ever after their "now lets play some halo" message and update that was suppost to fix the network problems.

• Like 1

You should have been more Speific about the stuff, or about the 343 it sounded like you were going at us. :(

Okay. Besides halowaypoint is a barebones, ugly forum, I would never go there.

You can relax Mags, van here has been around for a while.  he's just venting well deserved hate.  Fact is, the updates did not fix all the problems and even created some new ones.  People have a right to be mad about it. 

Look who it is, the fan favorite, master of disturbing and godmother to my kids, Twinreaper! Yeah, I actually have a more difficult time getting into games after the update. I also can no longer invite friends and you still can't invite friends to custom games while you're in them.  This game is a joke that's not worth playing.

Where's your gif from?

My gif is from Constantine the series.  Speaking of which, I gotta get you a new one.  The one you had was leaking huge bandwidth from the azure server, causing my data plan to go over.  I'm workin on a good one for you.  Unless you have one in mind?

And sorry to hear your having all those issues.  We can only hope they finally get a strangle hold on it all before it's too late, and they lose a majority of the games fanbase.

My gif is from Constantine the series.  Speaking of which, I gotta get you a new one.  The one you had was leaking huge bandwidth from the azure server, causing my data plan to go over.  I'm workin on a good one for you.  Unless you have one in mind?

And sorry to hear your having all those issues.  We can only hope they finally get a strangle hold on it all before it's too late, and they lose a majority of the games fanbase.

Oh, okay, nice. Yeah, hook me up with the new one that you were making for me.