Persona Q

31IT3INV4SI0N

So is anyone else excited for this game?... I know this is a Xbox forum mostly but I want to see who is excited for the upcoming Persona Q for 3DS! I loved Persona ever since the first one for PS1... I have every single Persona game.. Hell I bought a VITA just to get Persona 4 Golden.. Now I'm doing the same with Persona Q.. I'm getting the Persona Q 3DS XL Handheld and the Collectors Edition of the game. Halo and Persona are my two favorite games..

I must say if you guys have a PS1, PS2, PS3 (backwards compatible), or a VITA.. I would definitely check out this game... My personal favorite is Persona 4 (Also Persona 4 Golden) and Persona 3 would be my next favorite. Also I cant wait for Persona 5 for the PS3 and PS4 next year.. I'm personally getting mine on the PS4. But back on topic.. Is anyone excited for Persona Q like me? Or is anyone going to give it a try? I promise the game wont be a let down.. Well I hope it isn't at least..

Here are some videos on Persona Q: