found a glitch

thatguy

when i tried to play halo:reach today a thing popped up that said: Welcome to NOBLE team! it asked me if i was a male or female..it reset all my armor and it gave me a free 5k credits. after a match it said that i have advanced to Warrant Officer Grade 3 as if i just leveled up..and when i tried to log onto bungie.net it said i needed to create a new profile.

If anyone knows how this happened and/or how to prevent it, please post

Sincerely,Quakiller

ive just viewed your profile on b.net and it says your a warrant officer grade 3 with 22213 of 66000cr to get to next rank of captain

what were you before the glitch? it does sometimes throw a wobbler and it asks if you want a male / female spartan, but usually everything you bought previously is still in the armoury just with a star next to it as if its new.

okay lets try the next thing, your new login for b.net I take it this is the same as your email for your gamertag?

if yes then, you will have to contact b.net to advise them, but be warned it may take some time for an answer the contact email is [email protected]

This is the help info on b.net

How do I link my Gamertag to Bungie.net?

Did you use the same email address on Bungie.net as you use to sign in to Xbox.com to see your Gamertag? If you did your Gamertag will show up within the next 24 hours. If not, it would be best to create a new Bungie.net account with the same email as your Gamertag (or you can change your Gamertag email to match your Bungie.net email).

If you recently changed your Gamertag, but your Bungie.net Service Record is still showing games from your old and busted Gamertag, you just need to make sure you've signed in, played some Halo 3 matchmaking, and given the stat processing a little bit of time to make the adjustment.

How do I change my Bungie.net username?

You cannot change your Bungie.net username, your username is permanently linked to your email address, but you can create a new Bungie.net account with a new email address and a new Bungie.net username.

That means if you've changed the Windows Live ID (email address and password) associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag, you'll need to create a brand spanking new Bungie.net account. Currently, there is no way to securely migrate your old Bungie.net account to your new Windows Live ID. You still be able to sign-in with your old Bungie.net account using your old Windows Live ID, however only your new account will be linked with your Gamertag.

If you've neglected to sign in to Bungie.net for a significant time period (was it something we said?) and you're being asked to create a new account, please note that accounts that remain inactive for more than one year are purged from our database. You'll have to gather your Windows Live ID information and reregister.