Digital Questions

So I've never picked digital over physical but am thinking of doing so for MCC because A) I'm never going to trade it in anyway and B) The store I work at has been sporadic about new releases over the last few months (0 copies of CoD and NBA2K, late arrivals of Shadow of Mordor and Sunset Overdrive and no sign of any lesser known games). So my only real concern comes from the problems buyers of Advanced Warfare had with their day one patch. For those who haven't heard, some users were forced to download the game twice if their original download finished before the patch. So my questions are: How common are issues like that? and how smoothly have your digital purchases gone in the past? Thanks

From what we know now, you pre-download the game when you purchase it now. When the game release on the 11th of November you need to download a 20 GB patch.

I do believe the patch download unlocks earlier so you can run it as soon as the countdown hits 0. There's no telling if here are going to be any issues or not but I think everything will run smoothly.

• Like 1