Halo 4 Alternate Reality Game?

Adam91

Alternate Reality? We talking "parallel universes" here? :mellow:

I'd love to see a universe where Avery "BAMF" Johnson was a Sparty. I already believe him to be one of the last surviving subjects of SPARTAN-I.

Or maybe a universe where the UNSC is the Big Evil and we play as an Elite to stop them from using the Rings to conquer the galaxy! :lol:

Alternate Reality? We talking "parallel universes" here? :mellow:

I'd love to see a universe where Avery "BAMF" Johnson was a Sparty. I already believe him to be one of the last surviving subjects of SPARTAN-I.

Or maybe a universe where the UNSC is the Big Evil and we play as an Elite to stop them from using the Rings to conquer the galaxy! :lol:

an ARG isnt really like that for example the ARG that was done for halo 2 involved secret messages and linking them up together and going to certain websites and trying to find thing relating to the game, i love bees was a big one they had about 50 links on the site and each link had a persons name and when clicking on it you listen to an audio piece that lasted a bit 3 minutes, they also had some coordinates hidden on a site somwhere and those coordinates located payphones in certian places in america and they would call the pay phone and who ever picked up they were ask some questions, thats the kinda things the halo 2 arg involved and i hope 343i does one for halo 4 it really adds the mysterious feeling to it.