Forge Themes/Styles

Tesseract

Have you ever just looked at forged maps in Reach and just hated how everything is so... Grey? I personally dislike the grey. It looks cool, but it's just an overwhelming amount of grey sometimes. If we're going to have just a single, super huge Forge map again, I think it would be awesome to have swap-able pallets or themes. As in, during forging in-game, or from the Forge lobby, you choose whether you want to use Sanbox Theme, Foundry theme, Forgeworld Theme, Space theme, Arctic theme, etc.

As long as we're not stuck with bland Grey/Blue schemes or other bland schemes, I'll welcome any change.

• Like 1

Also the ability to change time of day. From Day, Afternoon, and Night. That way the map will blend in with the background more and make things easier to see.

Personally, I hate the sunny-Ness in Forgeworld, but I did love Sandbox. It was darker, more Halo-ish, everyone was easy to see and the reticle didn't blend in with the sky, which is a problem of mine in Forgeworld.

Also the ability to change time of day. From Day, Afternoon, and Night. That way the map will blend in with the background more and make things easier to see.

Personally, I hate the sunny-Ness in Forgeworld, but I did love Sandbox. It was darker, more Halo-ish, everyone was easy to see and the reticle didn't blend in with the sky, which is a problem of mine in Forgeworld.

Agreed. there just isn't enough variety in forge.