DLC ideas for MCC

Actually make missions that were intended to be included in Halo 2 before it was released, but were instead dropped due to time constraints. I'd love to see the forerunner tank mission, or the final boss mission against truth that never happened. And I think it's really funny that the "finish the fight" ending originated as a glitch but stuck because Halo 2 could never have been completed as originally imagined.

Or at least remake some halo 3 maps. please.

The original Mombasa levels don't exist at any MS studios anymore, making it again would take a long time because they'd have to create it from scratch, which isn't the point to their MCC.

Halo 3's boss battle was with 343 Guilty Spark, Prophet of Truth was intended to die how he did, so creating a different ending not only would screw up the lore, but also the game.

Halo 2's ending wasn't a glitch, Bungie just ran out of time to properly finish the game because of deadlines so cut it short to a somewhat acceptable manner.

Halo 3 and Halo 4 don't need anniversary treatment, MCC is more about Halo 2 since the other games are good enough with their appearances.

The original Mombasa levels don't exist at any MS studios anymore, making it again would take a long time because they'd have to create it from scratch, which isn't the point to their MCC.

Halo 3's boss battle was with 343 Guilty Spark, Prophet of Truth was intended to die how he did, so creating a different ending not only would screw up the lore, but also the game.

Halo 2's ending wasn't a glitch, Bungie just ran out of time to properly finish the game because of deadlines so cut it short to a somewhat acceptable manner.

Halo 3 and Halo 4 don't need anniversary treatment, MCC is more about Halo 2 since the other games are good enough with their appearances.

Nah man, that's the point. Just make a campaign mission or something from halo 2 that was dropped for fun. It wouldn't necessarily have to mess with lore. The mission "forerunner tank" was intended to go between the mission where MC kills regret and gravemind, to more introduce gravemind as a character. And, you know, awesomeness would ensue.

I should warn you that we are not 343i. If you wish to contact them please headover to HaloWaypoint.com

Also adding new content to Halo 2 would be extremely difficult. They had a hard enough time adding Forge to the revamped version of

Halo 2A